Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Anthony Joshua unmoggable?

stretch-cel

stretch-cel

Worst Stretch Marks
★★★
anthony-joshua.jpg

How can a man like this even be human? 6'6 250 pound monster who happens to be the undefeated heavy weight champion of the world. He is also a youngcel and a millionairecel (making like $20 million USD this weekend) while the rest of us wagecel for peanuts, kek.

Is Anthony joshua even human? I think he might be a long lost annunaki species or something. Put an average normie and incel in the same room as him and watch the results. Actually, here is a video of him with floyd fucking mayweather (a man who is worth close to a billion dollars) and he MOGS the shit out of him. Watch the video at 2:08 to see a femoid complete bypass the manlet floyd and pass her number along to AJ.

JUST FUCKING LOL, even billionaire fighting legends cant escape getting mogged by a chad/tyrone.

WARNING: PURE SUI FUEL AHEAD!!

I think Deontay Wilder has a better chance of beating him than people think. Are they ever going to fight?

it's over for manlet boxers

He looks like Anthony Davis, no he's not unmoggable, report back to your Lookism buds.

I think Deontay Wilder has a better chance of beating him than people think. Are they ever going to fight?
Maybe if he beats Joseph Parker this saturday

I would have never expected to see so many boxing fans on an incel forum

Michael jai white mogs him to hell and back lol.

I wish I was him so bad

Fuck me, imagine being 6'6" and having a great frame.
He has truly been blessed, avoiding the lanklet curse and going straight into being a genetically superior human.

Broderick Hunter mogs him

There is a picture of when he posted his pic on facebook and thousands of white girls in the comments opening asking him to fuck them.

AJ is unmoggable.

The ultimate Tyrone.

Lol at incels in here claiming he gets mogged by certain other people. You must not realize that AJ is the undefeated heavy weight champ of the world. 20 wins, 0 losses, all wins by knockout. he would literally drop "michael jai white" and "broderick" hunter" in front of their girlfriends and they wouldnt be able to do shit about it but cry and get broken up with in favor of the superior male.

His face isn't that attractive IMHO.

Joshua has cucked ALL of Britain simultaneously. They worship that guy like some fucking diety over there, it's disgusting.

0f6a4e68a2eb233e9353b068cbb4f176

And my favorite image of all:

I think Wilder will knock him out. Wilder's literal worst match up in the division was the type of fighter Ortiz was -- a southpaw counter puncher with TREMENDOUS power. The fact that he made it through Ortiz, even if he had to weather a tough storm to do so, says good things about him possibly being crowned the undisputed champ of the division. Joshua meanwhile is probably one of the best stylistic matchups for him; a robotic predictable fighter who seems very vulnerable to the straight right (The same punch Klit dropped him with).
That said, Eddie Hearn is really dragging his feet in negotiations, and the fact that he's trying to downplay how significant of a win over Wilder would be tells me he doesn't want to make that fight happen.

Joshua has cucked ALL of Britain simultaneously. They worship that guy like some fucking diety over there, it's disgusting.
View attachment 5611
View attachment 5612View attachment 5613View attachment 5614
And my favorite image of all:

I think Wilder will knock him out. Wilder's literal worst match up in the division was the type of fighter Ortiz was -- a southpaw counter puncher with TREMENDOUS power. The fact that he made it through Ortiz, even if he had to weather a tough storm to do so, says good things about him possibly being crowned the undisputed champ of the division. Joshua meanwhile is probably one of the best stylistic matchups for him; a robotic predictable fighter who seems very vulnerable to the straight right (The same punch Klit dropped him with).
That said, Eddie Hearn is really dragging his feet in negotiations, and the fact that he's trying to downplay how significant of a win over Wilder would be tells me he doesn't want to make that fight happen.

weird, he doesn't even look that great

Tyson Fury will gypsymog the shit outta this nigger!

im proud to see my fellow incels know so much about boxing. wasnt expecting these type of responses TBH.

weird, he doesn't even look that great

his face is 6 or 7/10. he also neck mogs nearly everyone on earth, and dont even get me started on his god-tier body and frame. hes also a mega famous superstar, ultra rich, and an all around bad ass who can probably be beaten up by only a handful of humans on the planet. all of these halo him into a literal god amongst men. And im sure the thought of his enormous BBC helps too.

overall, joshua is nearly impossible to mog. he squashes oldcel manlets like brad pitt and jonny depp like ants. lol

USADA tested too

Last edited:
The one good thing about this man is that he's crippled Britain. Maybe the IRA can make something useful out of this situation.

LMAO @ 2:08.

And just fucking LOL at any guy who gives this guy any attention. Giving an already good looking, tall, jacked, rich Tyrone yet more status with your own time and money. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS. And I haven't even started on the cucks who bring their girlfriends along. Fucking hell.

Boxing is all I live for these days tbh

same here to be honest. i have nothing else to live for but boxing and mma. i will probably rope after joshua vs wilder and spence vs thurman lol:feelsbadman:

and i forgot infinity war part 1 & 2.

Last edited:
same here to be honest. i have nothing else to live for but boxing and mma. i will probably rope after joshua vs wilder and spence vs thurman lol:feelsbadman:

and i forgot infinity war part 1 & 2.
Do u train in mma or boxing? If not I'd recommend it as it's a great cope, better than gymcelling in my opinion

Do u train in mma or boxing? If not I'd recommend it as it's a great cope, better than gymcelling in my opinion

I used to box and do MMA/brazilian jiu jitsu. it was a good cope but im an oldcel (31) so theres no point in trying anymore. its not like ill ever fight professionally. now it would just be a pathetic cope. these days i stick to standard gymcelling and do old man excercises like dumbbell curls, kek.

the only thing i like about myself is being fairly athletic and knowing how to fight so that i can punch normies out cold if they ever try to fuck with me. the oldpill makes you very bitter and consumed with rage. i get into arguments with strangers nearly every week lol

I used to box and do MMA/brazilian jiu jitsu. it was a good cope but im an oldcel (31) so theres no point in trying anymore. its not like ill ever fight professionally. now it would just be a pathetic cope. these days i stick to standard gymcelling and do old man excercises like dumbbell curls, kek.

the only thing i like about myself is being fairly athletic and knowing how to fight so that i can punch normies out cold if they ever try to fuck with me. the oldpill makes you very bitter and consumed with rage. i get into arguments with strangers nearly every week lol
I only found out I was fairly athletic when I started doing it recently, so I'm gunna try pursue this as much as I can, I already like sparring even if I get fucked up. I might end up like u tho at that age kek, but I am trying to at least get a lot done in my 20s, just so I could at least say I tried

I only found out I was fairly athletic when I started doing it recently, so I'm gunna try pursue this as much as I can, I already like sparring even if I get fucked up. I might end up like u tho at that age kek, but I am trying to at least get a lot done in my 20s, just so I could at least say I tried
good luck boyo

being an athleticcel is cool and all, but it never got me anywhere. id trade all of my athleticism for chads face. lol at being able to deadlift a lot of weight, punch hard, and have fast hands. Girls care about none of that shit. Maybe i can beat up an average normie but my life is still shit.

being an athleticcel is cool and all, but it never got me anywhere. id trade all of my athleticism for chads face. lol at being able to deadlift a lot of weight, punch hard, and have fast hands. Girls care about none of that shit. Maybe i can beat up an average normie but my life is still shit.
I'd 100% trade the same shit, chad> everything else

oh fuck this is gonna be me in the future. Good motivation to escape inceldom....

oh fuck this is gonna be me in the future. Good motivation to escape inceldom....

Its truly over. Unless you ascend theres nothing you can do about it. The rage (fueled by youth envy) will consume you and you will be starting fights with randoms and be extremely bitter, lol

this. He's moggable as fuck (Not by any of us obviously but still)

His face is definitely not attractive. Most male models will cuck this guy. WTF is this he will knock out others lol. By that logic all these Boxers and UFC champions are the ultimate chads. I bet OP is some gymcelling coper.

Caf94cb8ce6c791ca924f5241c505a89
Can he compete with this? Clearly not

All of these people aren't humans. They're beings from another dimension

4FiYTzj.png

The Chad Joshua vs The Virgin Parker