Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Animecel2D a chang?

I

(in)(cell)

Recruit
★★★★
I think he might be a chang. Only a chang would have such a strong willpower to postmaxx in the sewers. A real truecel would just give up and rot after doing it for a few minutes since there is nothing in his life giving him motivation and the will to keep going. Animecel2d, however, can infinitely post in the sewers without any breaks or signs of stopping. It's making me think he has a fulfilling life and a girlfriend by his side to motivate him to keep his throne on this website. I don't think a real truecel would have the ambition to work towards anything as they have already been relentlessly beaten down by life. I also find it funny how he keeps reposting the gif that says "repost if you're truecel" as if to convince people that he really indeed is a truecel. Why go through the efforts of posting that gif thousands of times if you're not worried about people misinterpreting you as a fakecel? He might have conditioned millions of people to believe that he's a truecel through the use of repetitive imagery. I believe he's hiding something sinister about himself. I think the gif is designed to make us forget that he's a fakecel and to stop us from putting the pieces together.

Last edited:
He is a master at his craft :feelsgah:

IMG 1705

He's scared to the fuck out of his wits upon being uncovered by the GrAY

This is by far the best thread I've seen here in a while @Animecel2D count your days chigga

Are you gonna address the scripting allegations?
No, there’s no need to. If I was truly scripting then I’d be temp banned and have my postcount stripped down by now. This is what has happened to pretty much every user who has scripted to postmaxx in the sewers. I am no exception to the rules and therefore I have never scripted

idk y u think that so impresive, he got da most post on da incel forum he didnt create vegan kfc or watermelon.... hard pass gigaz