Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Is Andrew Chael the biggest cuck of all-time?

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
I think so. It doesn't get any more cucked than making a 7-part tweet defending a foid that is receiving international acclaim for stealing your work. It's faggots like this that serve as a reminder that it's still somehow possible for me to hate certain men even more than I hate women.

He hopes he can get laid by giving credit to a whore

JFL fucking pathetic retard, he could easily use his status to slay but he throws all of that away.

cucks should be euthanized

Yes bro.
Either that, or he is being blackmailed by (((them))).
EIther way it's about time he pays his toll in full.

He should be outraged that a hole that did less work than he did gets more attention but instead he’s defending her. What a faggot.

He's just trying not to ruin his career, that's all.

He is just a coward. The most disgusting type of people, no matter how much they do. The cowards is those who will bluepill you and lie to you all the time.

He is just a coward. The most disgusting type of people, no matter how much they do. The cowards is those who will bluepill you and lie to you all the time.

I agree. His type are the absolute worst.

"A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once." - Shakespeare

I have zero sympathy for that gay cuck if he really is defending the bitch that gets all the credit for his work. Doormats gonna doormat.

He is not. He is a modern man, a product of his time.
All of us should be more like him.
Filthy inkels. :soy:

The people in the comment section completely missed the point. They didn't understand why there was a problem with her being highlighted so much.

she wasn't the leader or face of anything, she was highlighted simply because she was a female

And how do they respond to that? They pulled up the "misogyny" card whilst pointing at guys being the face of a company, whilst claiming that they also don't credit everyone. This completely misses the point seeing katie was never the face of the company/project, she was simply another member of it yet she was highlighted so much based on nothing but her gender.

She didn't do anything that significantly stood out from the crowd, she was never given a leader role within that company, she was never the face of the company, she was simply another member. A member given too much recognition because she was a female.

Welcome to honk world where a cuck is ok with a bitch taking all the credit for his work

I think so. It doesn't get any more cucked than making a 7-part tweet defending a foid that is receiving international acclaim for stealing your work. It's faggots like this that serve as a reminder that it's still somehow possible for me to hate certain men even more than I hate women.

People like this deserve to be dangling from a noose. When I read the story I knew it was bullshit there were also east asians working on the same project and I bet they are just holding their tongue and dragging their tails between their legs(because that's what we do)