Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR .Is Americans.....

Do you feel America will be remember as one of the greatest Empires ever?
the greatest empire in question:
D9xQEApXYAAZkFv.jpg

Do you feel people will make edits of America in tiktok or whatsovever app in 2000 years?
humanity will probably become extinct by then

In 2000 years I'm not sure there is going to be nation states or a planet dominated by biological life anymore. But in the nearer term future, perhaps the record will be corrected a bit once the global US empire falls and other nations are more at liberty to document history as *they* see it.

Yes. But it's not going to be these times that are mythicized, likely moreso the 50s-90s. :feelsjuice:

Yea probably.
Do you feel people will make edits of America in tiktok or whatsovever app in 2000 years?
Yea, but they'll just make edits of the "manifest destiny" era of America mixed with the 40-60s. Just like how most people only care for the early empire to Ceaser with some early republic thrown in.
main-qimg-c791c9ae5f093d06f6c2bd649ba29e64-lq

the only thing the modern age will be shown in is some "weak men make hard times" type shit
roman-empire.jpg

Last edited:
Glory to the nation and death to the state

Do you feel as part of a great nation just like Patricians or so?

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@dymexis/video/7197879494256921861

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@magna_virtute/video/7172496164430875909

I HATE AMERICA AND BELIEVE IT SHOULD BE BOMBED NUKED WHATEVER ASLONG AS THESE SJWS LIVE THERE, ITS POISONING OTHER COUNTRIES ASWELL AS CANADA AND EUROPE NOW, EVERYTHING IS SHIT AND BORING AS A MALE THANKS TO FEMINISM AND USA, AMERICA GO FUCK YOURSELF, I HOPE RUSSIA AND CHINA INVADES YOU!