Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is America based for legalising marijuana?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I think so and I'm surprised they did it.

Its the right thing to do, here in bongland its retarded that the (((government))) are happy for you to drink yourself to death but anything to do with weed is a big no no

Its the right thing to do, here in bongland its retarded that the (((government))) are happy for you to drink yourself to death but anything to do with weed is a big no no
Exactly. I'm there too and it's insane that booze is legal and marijuana not. I blame the endless Tory governments that rich cunts keep on voting in for the lack of progress.

In Spain it's weird because if it's for personal use and you don't have too many plants (I think the maximum is 3) it's legal. There are shops that sell the seeds and equipment to grow it. But you can't smoke weed in public or sell the final product.

It's not legal across the nation, is it? Just legal in a lot of it. It's still absolutely forbidden in Idaho, last I checked.

It's not legal across the nation, is it? Just legal in a lot of it. It's still absolutely forbidden in Idaho, last I checked.
True, yeah it's definitely not everywhere but even in some conservative states like Colorado it is.

Yes. Making soft drugs like weed illegal is cucked.

Exactly. I'm there too and it's insane that booze is legal and marijuana not. I blame the endless Tory governments that rich cunts keep on voting in for the lack of progress.

Do people still go to jail there for possesion?

Get a load of this RETARD. He thinks big daddy legalized marijuana in the greatest shithole on earth :lul: :lul: :lul:

Jesus fucking christ. America is an absolute joke. NEVER use the word America and based in the same sentence you filthy kike

@DarkStarDown
Jfl, I don't think my State will ever legalize & I doubt it will ever be legal Federally: Closest we could maybe get is some sort of Federal decriminalization or allowing it for medical usages in some cases.

Idk why OP thought it was legal federally, especially when I've bitched about the struggles of buying illegally on here many times. He should have done a simple search to asses the legality of it on the Federal/National level & not what individual States are doing.

Also, each State that legalizes has their own "framework" for it so to speak: Regulations, taxes, etc. all vary from each State, and also it's even still illegal to transfer marijuana legally produced in one legal state to another legal one.

Yes. Making soft drugs like weed illegal is cucked.
:yes:
It is- I'm as Far-Right as we can get socially, yet it should be legal especially if alcohol, prescription drugs, and tobacco products are allowed & normalized.

They need to legalize it the right way though: Some States in the US such as Oregon, Michigan, and Colorado did it surprisingly well & have a good industry around it, whilst New York & California butchered it. Yet what else do you expect from the latter of those places?

In Spain it's weird because if it's for personal use and you don't have too many plants (I think the maximum is 3) it's legal.
So it's decriminalized basically.
There are shops that sell the seeds and equipment to grow it.
Nice, better than nothing I suppose.
But you can't smoke weed in public or sell the final product.
That's odd. If they already allow it for personal usage & even let people grow for their own usage, then they might as well just make it legal & treat it the way alcohol is.

We have kind of a similar situation to growing Shrooms in the US: It's illegal to buy or sell, yet you can buy the seeds & kits to grow it because they don't contain the chemical that makes you trip.

It’s based that they legalized it. It doesn’t mean the USA is based tho. Still Jew land