Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Alphadestiny an Incel?

idc who he is but if he has alpha in his name then he's incel

Coping gymcel

He looks incel tier for sure. Ive seen videos of him earlier where he talks about dumping women; sounded like giga cope.

He's a truecel. Never even began for him

Yes. He is a 5'5" gymcel.

he is coping hard, his name gives it away

I've heard people analyse his height and say he is 5'3', but I think he claims 5'6, and I've heard Jeff nippard does same, even though hes married to a hottie.

Why I thought he might not be incel is he does talk about slaying because of how he works his traps, and also he's on some weird PUA program (guessing he is part owner) called Seduction

He never leaves his house, doesn't have friends irl, was super awkward at the buffet, sounded fake when he talked about seduction.

He's compensating hard with everything and tried to hide the fact that he's balding for like 2 years.

He gives good lifting advice but he's an incel

Maybe he could throw his ID away, arrive in Greece claiming to be 12 & from Syria, they might put him in a Swedish school then he can get some.

800px Lol3

He can't possibly be an incel, he's got muscles and the red pill tells us that's the most valuable thing a man can have.

Alpha destiny is the real plane-fapping-curry.

Proof:

kBQad9l.jpg

Ah yes, good old betadestiny
For a while we had about 3 threads a day about him, probably before your time

He is an incel for sure, and he's like 5'2-5'3 , almost everyone inflates their height by 2 inches. Jeff Nippard is also like 5'3-5'4 and Jeff Cavalier is like 5'8.

Ah yes, good old betadestiny
For a while we had about 3 threads a day about him, probably before your time
Really? I been here over a year, and I think that guy is really young, so that's surprising. He certainly looks young, you can tell from his face and also his beard
He is an incel for sure, and he's like 5'2-5'3 , almost everyone inflates their height by 2 inches. Jeff Nippard is also like 5'3-5'4 and Jeff Cavalier is like 5'8.
Doesn't stack up, these fitness guys are helping guys to body recomp, why would they lie about their height? It's bad for business. I know Jeff nippard and Alphadestiny are short, but I figured 5'6-5'8 range, though there is evidence of them being shorter, but Jeff cavaliere looks a solid 6'. That other charlatan, the tiege Hanley guy, AlphaM or whatever is also not a giant, but looks a solid 5'10

Last edited:
I've heard people analyse his height and say he is 5'3', but I think he claims 5'6, and I've heard Jeff nippard does same, even though hes married to a hottie.

Why I thought he might not be incel is he does talk about slaying because of how he works his traps, and also he's on some weird PUA program (guessing he is part owner) called Seduction
Jeff Nippard is married??

Jeff Nippard is married??
Yeha to Stephanie buttermore. She is a fitness babe, and was basically starving herself to look like that, then like a year ago started the 'all in' movement, to basically eat whatever u want, she gained a load of weight, but as she's a gymbabe she just became thicket and hotter, but she spends all day shilling fat bitches for bux telling them oh I feel amazing and Jeff loves me more, and then obese landwhales apply that shit to themselves.
Foids can't lose, if I gain 2kg I prob won't even be allowed on public transport

He's actually 5'3" or 5'2". He got exposed for wearing shoe lifts many times

Why they gotta do him like that?
I hate it when celebrities/men get 'exposed' for being short or balding.

Why they gotta do him like that?
I hate it when celebrities/men get 'exposed' for being short or balding.
Well I kind of feel it's good to share the truth right? Plus I think with him the stupid way he poses, espec in that pic, makes u wanna hate him anyway (I hate him for when he opens his mouth and talks shit)

I know Jeff nippard and Alphadestiny are short, but I figured 5'6-5'8 range, though there is evidence of them being shorter, but Jeff cavaliere looks a solid 6'. That other charlatan, the tiege Hanley guy, AlphaM or whatever is also not a giant, but looks a solid 5'10
Jeff nippard and AlphaDestiny claim 5'5" heightbut are actually shorter.

Jeff cavaliere claims 5'10" height.

AlphaM claims 5'6.5" height

5'3 turbomanlet

never began

He appears incel to me.

He appears incel to me.
But he does, and quite possibly owns, 'Seduction', which I assume is some pua thing, all I could get from one of his videos is it involves phases of nofap, and also abstinence cycling, much like a gymcel like @Colvin76 or @tehgymcel420 might carb cycle (and as I myself am now). Doubt any incel would do this

But he does, and quite possibly owns, 'Seduction', which I assume is some pua thing, all I could get from one of his videos is it involves phases of nofap, and also abstinence cycling, much like a gymcel like @Colvin76 or @tehgymcel420 might carb cycle (and as I myself am now). Doubt any incel would do this
carb cycle?

carb cycle?
Guessing you don't then, but in my case <50g carbs for 3 days, then 1 day 150g carbs, where that one day is also the heavy lifting day, as opposed to med rep hypertrophy day

have you seen the copedestiny videos?

pretty good roast of AD. the guy is pretty autistic tbh

Plus if he had a gf he would 100% have her in his videos.