Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is all the coke in Mexico Mexican coke?

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Ok you know those like glass bottle cokes that say “Mexican coke” on them and they’re different because I think they use some kind of cane sugar or something?

Is all the coke in Mexico Mexican coke?
@Dregster666

Ok you know those like glass bottle cokes that say “Mexican coke” on them and they’re different because I think they use some kind of cane sugar or something?

Is all the coke in Mexico Mexican coke?
@Dregster666
Yes they're slightly different in taste. Ive driven by coke and pepsi factories, they dont import soda and it seems like big red doesn't exist over there, never seen a bottle of big red over there.

Yes they're slightly different in taste. Ive driven by coke and pepsi factories, they dont import soda and it seems like big red doesn't exist over there, never seen a bottle of big red over there.
>implying you were looking for big red

It’s all the same bro.

It’s all the same bro.
It’s not the same. One comes in a glass bottle and the other comes in a can and plastic bottle, and it tastes different.

All I know is that beverages taste different in every country I've been too

It’s not the same. One comes in a glass bottle and the other comes in a can and plastic bottle, and it tastes different.
Even the ones in plastic bottles over there taste different from the plastic bottles that are here.

I did for a while and then gave up, the only red sodas I see are "Joyas"
I see
are you also LATINX? Latinx xd
Even the ones in plastic bottles over there taste different from the plastic bottles that are here.
Inb4 mexico has better food and drink regulation guidelines than the USA. Maybe they use sugar from Cuba, because the US is boycotting Cuba but Mexico is not

Inb4 mexico has better food and drink regulation guidelines than the USA
I dont know about regulation guidelines but there is no doubt in my mind that the food over there is overall better. Nothing will make me change my mind, the only thing done better here are the burgers and pizzas.

What do you think about Bulgaria
They seem similar to Romanians and other former soviet bloc nations to me in terms of culture, lifestyle, attitude, government corruption, etc.. Also it's extremely close to where I live(literally like 1 hour drive to the border) so if I had friends we could go to the beach in Bulgaria in the summer.

They seem similar to Romanians and other former soviet bloc nations to me in terms of culture, lifestyle, attitude, government corruption, etc.. Also it's extremely close to where I live(literally like 1 hour drive to the border) so if I had friends we could go to the beach in Bulgaria in the summer.
Do you think South Dobrudja should return to Romania?

don't know, would rather not go to mexico to find out

Do you think South Dobrudja should return to Romania?
Not necessarily, it's mostly just made up of Bulgarians and it is kind of a shithole anyways. It would be a pointless endeavor. I say let them keep it, but this doesn't mean that I think that it is rightfully Bulgarian, just that it doesn't really matter much to me. It isn't a huge landmass anyways.

It's all different everywhere.

Big brand sodas are manufactured by local contractors who may use the cheapest locally available sugar (corn syrup, fruit syrup, cane sugar, etc), contributing to different taste.

Soda always tastes better in a glass bottle. But the formula is the same.

Wrong.

MexiCoke is made from cane sugar NOT corn fructose. The Mexicans don't like corn syrup stuff because is fucks with them. For a while they banned American corn because it was ruining their economy! (That didn't last long)

Hahah cute

Images 45

This imbecile still acting like he knows what he's talking about.

Wrong.

MexiCoke is made from cane sugar NOT corn fructose. The Mexicans don't like corn syrup stuff because is fucks with them. For a while they banned American corn because it was ruining their economy! (That didn't last long)
Cokes me.

everyone I’ve met from that area says they hate gypsies, can you give me your opinion on gypsies?

everyone I’ve met from that area says they hate gypsies, can you give me your opinion on gypsies?
I don't hate gypsies. They got fucked by rng and spawned in shit conditions, but it doesn't excuse all of their behavior 100% of the time. I had a couple gypsy friends when I was a kid.

The formula should be the same from place to place here in the us. The syrups are all made at specific locations then shipped out by truck to the bottlers. Think the biggest factor is the water and how much syrup is used.
Much prefer cane sugar sodas over high fructose crap though.
Big red is great though I drink a lot of that stuff when I’m in Texas.

The formula should be the same from place to place here in the us. The syrups are all made at specific locations then shipped out by truck to the bottlers. Think the biggest factor is the water and how much syrup is used.
Do you ever transport coke

You say that as if there's no such thing as big red outside of Texas :feelswhere:

Where you from??

it seems like big red doesn't exist over there, never seen a bottle of big red over there.
Big red mentioned by 2 different people in this thread...must be an underrated as fuck drink or smth never seen anyone drink it.
Use to haul the bottles and plastic pellets used to make them.
Plastic pellets? And bottles? You just hauled the empty bottles? I guess the empty bottles gotta come from somewhere

Is cartel violence a common occurrence where you live?

Big red mentioned by 2 different people in this thread...must be an underrated as fuck drink or smth never seen anyone drink it.

Plastic pellets? And bottles? You just hauled the empty bottles? I guess the empty bottles gotta come from somewhere
I’d haul the pellets from upstate ny to Hudson nh were the bottles got made then the bottles to the bottlers.
Most of the new facilities make there own bottles so pellets would go there instead of finished bottles.
My run was maspeth use to have to sit there all day as the bottles got pulled from the trailer on to the production line.

I’d haul the pellets from upstate ny to Hudson nh were the bottles got made then the bottles to the bottlers.
Most of the new facilities make there own bottles so pellets would go there instead of finished bottles.
My run was maspeth use to have to sit there all day as the bottles got pulled from the trailer on to the production line.
Interesting. Do you have a degree to be a trucker or what’s the qualifications? Kinda crazy you’re like the modern version of a train conductor
THAT IS AN ANTI SEMITIC SLUR YOU’RE USING IN RESPONSE TO THE CRITICISM OF YOUR RACIST COMMENTS AGAINST OUR LATINX FRIEND

Bruh... you say that like you've never tried it :feelswhere:

New Hampshire can’t get it there. Only ever seen it in Texas and Oklahoma
That's interesting tbh what other states you been to?
Is cartel violence a common occurrence where you live?
In Mexico ??

Its moderate.

I have "stepmom" cousins who's already lost numerous friends within the last 3 years and they even had a blood cousin that was gunned down near his house. One of their closer friends was cut up into pieces.

They dont do anything to regular people, it's mainly gang wars for turf and anyone buying drugs from their competition is fair game for murder. You basically become a target if you get involved in any way with drugs and gang members.

I heard it's worst in Michoacan and Guerrero and im pretty sure it gets more savage the further south you go up to those points.

Interesting. Do you have a degree to be a trucker or what’s the qualifications? Kinda crazy you’re like the modern version of a train conductor

THAT IS AN ANTI SEMITIC SLUR YOU’RE USING IN RESPONSE TO THE CRITICISM OF YOUR RACIST COMMENTS AGAINST OUR LATINX FRIEND
Qualifications are simple good record and a class-a license.
Everything else learned slowly over time. How to work the log book, plan routes etc lot of math and calculations involved.
Bruh... you say that like you've never tried it :feelswhere:

That's interesting tbh what other states you been to?

In Mexico ??

Its moderate.

I have "stepmom" cousins who's already lost numerous friends within the last 3 years and they even had a blood cousin that was gunned down near his house. One of their closer friends was cut up into pieces.

They dont do anything to regular people, it's mainly gang wars for turf and anyone buying drugs from their competition is fair game for murder. You basically become a target if you get involved in any way with drugs and gang members.

I heard it's worst in Michoacan and Guerrero and im pretty sure it gets more savage the further south you go up to those points.
Only two of the 48 I haven’t been to are north and South Dakota

The pink dye in your hair is wearing thin. Might want to re-up that to show your LGBTQRSUVWXYZ1234567890!@#$/^&*()-'":;,? 30th century progressivism.

In Mexico ??
No, in Kuala Lumpur.

Its moderate.

Interesting. So they don't care if you're a civilian i.e., not involved in the game. I was under the impression that they killed indiscriminately.

Thanks for sharing, btw.

Last edited:
Interesting. So they don't care if you're a civilian i.e., not involved in the game. I was under the impression that they killed indiscriminately.
Nah nigga

It aint Brazil :feelskek: but being in bars can get you killed too if you get in an argument with the wrong person.

You can legit get away with murder over there in deadzone areas.
No, in Kuala Lumpur.
:feelswhat:

Nah nigga

It aint Brazil :feelskek: but being in bars can get you killed too if you get in an argument with the wrong person.
I don't go to bars, so safe from that I suppose.

Thanks for your perspective. It's good to hear how it really is from the people living there, since I don't rely on Jewstream media to tell me how things really are.

You can legit get away with murder over there in deadzone areas.
:feelshehe:

I don't go to bars, so safe from that I suppose.

Thanks for your perspective. It's good to hear how it really is from the people living there, since I don't rely on Jewstream media to tell me how things really are.

Ive heard stories of rich white people getting kidnapped and ransomed for money, and even then me being there im always on my toes.

If you travel with a loaded truck at border towns like Laredo, you risk having some of the filthier, more degenerate kind of spics trying to pull you over to rob you or extort money.

Ive heard stories of rich white people getting kidnapped and ransomed for money, and even then me being there im always on my toes.

If you travel with a loaded truck at border towns like Laredo, you risk having some of the filthier, more degenerate kind of spics trying to pull you over to rob you or extort money.

Haven’t had that happen. Go to southern Texas quite a bit usually Laredo.
Was in McAllen this time had to stay for 34 hour break no issues.
NYC on the other hand had water stolen from a trailer a few years ago while sleeping in Brooklyn

Damn, thought this thread was about Mexican cocaine for a second in the thread title there. *Laughs*
Well, it's kinda like McDonalds in that regard, McDonalds in Japan or Nigeria is going to be a lot different from one inside the United States. Looking at international menus catering to national domestic food preferences blows my mind away really.

It makes you wonder what a McDonalds Japanese sushi roll even tastes like for starters. [Although, I hate raw food so I'm going to pass on that experiment.]

Last edited: