Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is alk the best cope?

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
If u have a better one please tell me
20191111 112641

Alcohol<drugs

cant fucking stand that shit. Hurts to go down. Alcohol I'll only drink if I'm really desperate or if on drugs so I can get cross-faded

Dont think that drugs are a good answer boyo, only a temporary painkiller. Youre right though, I dont have a better answer either, just really dont like drugs personally, would advise you that if you go drugmaxxing try MDMA, seems like the right stuff for us.

I prefer tobacco. Alcohol tastes gross and the thought of voluntarily giving up control doesn’t appeal to me.

Check out a cigar lounge sometime. Cigars are enjoyable and make you feel like an old school chad, and everyone there is a nearly-blackpilled white Gen Xer who doesn’t really like his wife all that much.

Would love to drink a case with the big man
Just go outside and stand next to people. Bam! Cheered up
Actually tall people are deeper than that believe it or not. Hard to believe you're so shallow
Dont think that drugs are a good answer boyo, only a temporary painkiller. Youre right though, I dont have a better answer either, just really dont like drugs personally, would advise you that if you go drugmaxxing try MDMA, seems like the right stuff for us.
Where do I get MDMA at a store? Stupid ass recommendation
I prefer tobacco. Alcohol tastes gross and the thought of voluntarily giving up control doesn’t appeal to me.

Check out a cigar lounge sometime. Cigars are enjoyable and make you feel like an old school chad, and everyone there is a nearly-blackpilled white Gen Xer who doesn’t really like his wife all that much.
I like breathing and never wanted to give it up to bakky

Last edited: