Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Alek Minassian a hero or a zero?

Hero or zero?

• Hero

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • Zero

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melinda

Melinda

Banned
-
What's your opinion on what he did?

I'm not sure how to feel about it, but it looks like he's giving incels a bad name. Soon normies will treat all virgin males like dangerous pariahs.

He got the Incels more mainstream compared to elliot rodger tho.

He killed an Arabcel...

He had a higher killcount than ER but ER had more charisma and a better overall identity. That gigantic manifesto and rant in his car. Fucking beautiful lol.

Best thing to happen in a while.

He was a decent looking mentalcel. Like elliot rodger, he make us look like psychos when most of us are NT and ugly.

It's just that mentalcels are more likely to pull this shit as opposed to facecels.

He had a higher killcount than ER but ER had more charisma and a better overall identity. That gigantic manifesto and rant in his car. Fucking beautiful lol.
Yep, he can only be a hERo, not The Hero.

A hero for every zero

Just another mentally unstable killer who happened to be an incel.

While I do not condone killing or rape, I would be a lot more proud of a methodical incel serial killer who carefully picked his victims and possibly raped them before death. Like all of his victims were confirmed hypersluts who directly contribute to the problem. Then again maybe all of those high IQ incel killers are smart enough to not get caught so we never hear of them.

He triggered lots of Normans, but absolutely cannot hold a candle to ER.

Hero. Some incels are worried about what normies think about incels and how they'll mischaracterize us as all as being psychopathic killers who can't get a girl because they can detect our murderous intent like it's some fucking anime, but newsflash, it doesn't make a lick of difference what we do.

If we didn't have hERos like Minassian 95% of the people hearing about us through the media wouldn't have heard about us at all. They wouldn't care, we would just be a non-issue at that point that would be belittled and mocked all the same, just look at /r/ForeverAlone and how they were treated by normies before May 2014 and see how it didn't fucking matter that ER hadn't ER'd yet, they still shit on us. They shit on us for nothing, we hadn't done anything yet and they wanted us dead.

So pick your fucking poison. Either way don't worship our hERos and we're hated and despised on a lesser level, or we don't let ourselves be cucked and instead praise our hERos and we're hated and reviled on a widespread level that at least brings attention to our suffering.

What normies hate most is the fact that we're bringing attention to ourselves, they don't care about whether or not we're worshipping killers -- that's just their faux justification to still seem righteous -- they want us dead for daring to be lonely virgin men.
So stop caring what normies think about us when we praise ER and AM, it doesn't make a fucking difference. If we stopped doing that they would still attack us just as viciously for being "misogynistic" even if we don't even say anything misogynistic. It's all a ruse, it's all smoke and mirrors, all concern is them virtue signalling, they don't fucking care, they just want us DEAD

Dear St. Minassian, I am imprisoned by walls of selfishness, prejudice, suspicion. I am enslaved by human respect and the fear of other people's opinions of me. St. Anthony, Liberator of Prisoners, tear down my prison walls. Break the chains that hold me captive. Make me free with the freedom Christ has won for me

Hero. Some incels are worried about what normies think about incels and how they'll mischaracterize us as all as being psychopathic killers who can't get a girl because they can detect our murderous intent like it's some fucking anime, but newsflash, it doesn't make a lick of difference what we do.

If we didn't have hERos like Minassian 95% of the people hearing about us through the media wouldn't have heard about us at all. They wouldn't care, we would just be a non-issue at that point that would be belittled and mocked all the same, just look at /r/ForeverAlone and how they were treated by normies before May 2014 and see how it didn't fucking matter that ER hadn't ER'd yet, they still shit on us. They shit on us for nothing, we hadn't done anything yet and they wanted us dead.

So pick your fucking poison. Either way don't worship our hERos and we're hated and despised on a lesser level, or we don't let ourselves be cucked and instead praise our hERos and we're hated and reviled on a widespread level that at least brings attention to our suffering.

What normies hate most is the fact that we're bringing attention to ourselves, they don't care about whether or not we're worshipping killers -- that's just their faux justification to still seem righteous -- they want us dead for daring to be lonely virgin men.
So stop caring what normies think about us when we praise ER and AM, it doesn't make a fucking difference. If we stopped doing that they would still attack us just as viciously for being "misogynistic" even if we don't even say anything misogynistic. It's all a ruse, it's all smoke and mirrors, all concern is them virtue signalling, they don't fucking care, they just want us DEAD

Leaning zero.

Killed randoms and good enough facial bones to not be an incel.

Leaning zero.

Elliot rodger had pretty decent looks and he also killed randoms too (even less), yet he's considered a hERo here instead?

Why is alek minassian a zero then?

Elliot rodger had pretty decent looks and he also killed randoms too (even less), yet he's considered a hERo here instead?

Yeah, thats because more than half the people on here have a chimp tier IQ.

Elliot is remembered more for his videos, manifesto and the outrage that occurred afterward.

I think everyone that has read about his killings knows that he failed hard.

Leaning zero.

All what he needed to do to ascend was to grow his hair, shave his unibrow and get a chiseled face.

Minassian was the embodiement of what a ''mentalcel" is.

Another autist stealing our name and getting out to kill people......People are relating him with us even if he got radicalized in /r9k/(that is more of an loser central that an actual blackpilled incel hub)

He was not ugly so i can't support his actions.

I don't believe he was really an incel at all. I think it was all a ploy to throw police off his tracks. Some random post on the internet doesn't make one an incel.

HERo any sub 8 male who takes out femoid normie and chad scum is worthy of worship in my books.

not trying to sound like another zealot but what was his account name

where was the shit he posted or whatever then

He sacrificed himself to blackpill the world.

Pretty sure he was intellectually stunted. It's the only way i can rationalize how retarded that facebook post he made was. Autism is often linked to retardation so lines up.

Honestly I look up to all serial-killers. Heck, Freddy Krueger was my hero growing up.

Jus' sayin'.

he is a hErO because he murdered

can anyone agree with me that the fbi is watching this

where was the shit he posted or whatever then
He made one post on Facebook briefly mentioning 4chan and incels. That's it.
DbjjuoKV4AAvonh.jpg

He made one post on Facebook briefly mentioning 4chan and incels. That's it.
DbjjuoKV4AAvonh.jpg
Exactly. There is no proof he ever posted on any incel community. The way the post was written sounds fake or staged/written by an autistic person.

I could go rage quit and write a note praising cucktears before doing so, but that doesn't mean I had anything to do with the group.

I myself don't ever encourage killing rampages and I genuinely find them sad. But all the normies saying "lmao you can't get laid what a stupid reason to go on a rampage". They will NEVER PROCESS OUR PAIN.

The pain of never having anyone love you. The pain of being lost and alone. The feeling that 95% of men out there have been on dates or kissed a girl while you rot in your room.

It sucks....so...fucking...much....

No, I don't endorse rampages. But I can see why they happen. Not every man is as mentally strong as I am. So it makes perfect sense that some men just can't tolerate the pain and have to lash out at the world.

Zero. This is not going to make people respect incels. This is not going to change the system by which those who lost the genetic lottery get fucked over and over. At best, a tiny amount of normies might join this site. At worst, uglycels are treated even worse than they were before and the FBI tries to arrest us or shut us down.

It's better to stay under the radar.

While I do not condone killing or rape, I would be a lot more proud of a methodical incel serial killer who carefully picked his victims and possibly raped them before death. Like all of his victims were confirmed hypersluts who directly contribute to the problem. Then again maybe all of those high IQ incel killers are smart enough to not get caught so we never hear of them.
I agree.

You replied to quite a bit of my posts. Follow me already. Check out my twitter, youtube, and/or instagram. be sure to smash that subscribe button and hit that bell.

You replied to quite a bit of my posts. Follow me already. Check out my twitter, youtube, and/or instagram. be sure to smash that subscribe button and hit that bell.
If you had those things linked I would.

What's your opinion on what he did?

I'm not sure how to feel about it, but it looks like he's giving incels a bad name. Soon normies will treat all virgin males like dangerous pariahs.
We already get treated like dangerous pariahs.

1.Cho
2.ER
3.AM

Cho the truecel and our one true saviour

Beta uprising has begun.

Cho has the best stats but worst manifesto.

Zero. Spree killing is retarded

It is likely that Minassian was merely a mentally ill man who latched on to the incel cause as easily as he could have latched on to religious or political extremism. The guy is not even ugly, with picked eyebrows he is normie-tier.

As to the effects of his killing spree, while it did draw a lot of mainstream attention to inceldom and lookism, I see no good coming out of this attention. Non-ugly men will still reject incel theories and ugly men would have discovered them sooner or later through Google searches and spontaneous reading.

If you want the cause of male incels to improve, killing is obviously not the answer. What good did killing and torturing did to the neo-Caliphate that was supposedly ISIS? They made radical Islam even more dubious sounding and met a bigger match in the form of Russian planes and military tacticians.

This also increases the perception of incels as mentally ill people in need of psychotherapy. If government action results from Minassian, you can bet it will be more easily accessible therapy in college, or crap like that.

The best way to make the cause of incels advance is pacifist and involves peaceful internet discussion/support, writing books or other media on lookism, even (yes, yes) trying to get some feminists/transsexuals on our side for the issue of lookism and look inequality. But most of all we need science and technology to progress to the point where altering the rules of life is as easy as creating a new character in Skyrim.

Killing people is wrong. Nothing more to say about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.