Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is alcohol a good cope?

P

ponton

Greycel
I got a large amount of SuicideFuel today and it only made me feel that it's over anyway. So I decided to look for some copes. I think alcohol would be good for me. I also think about weed. To this day my only cope was learning new things and self-improvement but I realised that it's pointless. What you guys think about that?

I used Benadryl for relief years ago.

Being GraY is good cope

ponton

Greycel​

JoinedNov 27, 2022Posts5

It is slow suicide (but now always slow), being drunk is amazing but you're killing your liver. If you ever manage to ascend and have a family you'll have less time with them.

Roping is good cope

alcohol is for low iq havers

I cope with it mostly but u sometimes have to drink realy much and it gets more and more after time, when i am superdrunk i mostly drive with taxi and drive to brothels without paying entry and insult Hookers till they kick me out

It's a good cope for a while, until your brain and liver get all fucked up. This kinda happened to me. If you get seriously addicted to alcohol some really bad things can start happening and it becomes nearly impossible to stop drinking. I managed to stop and cut way back before I got to that point.

That's how you become an alcoholic. Normies drink at parties. As soon as you drink to get better you'll start drinking more and more. That's a slippery slope.

Weed is bad, if You are depressed, it will make your depression even worse, it makes you overthink everything.

Alcohol makes you stop giving a fuck about your problems for some hours, but you feel bad the next day if you drank too much

It brings short term relief, but ultimately you will feel worse overtime if you keep drinking

no, there are healthier copes

alcohol is degenerate

I got a large amount of SuicideFuel today and it only made me feel that it's over anyway. So I decided to look for some copes. I think alcohol would be good for me. I also think about weed. To this day my only cope was learning new things and self-improvement but I realised that it's pointless. What you guys think about that?
Smoke weed