Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is africa's booming population more dangerous than global warming.

What is worse

• Blacks overpopulating the world

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Carbon emissions/ food shortage/ resource related stuff

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Every developed nation even india is having less kids. all girls with a phone are bound to feminism and living in their pipeline world.

Black girls are ugly and feel lucky to breed at all, or just don't care. They say africa will have half of human population by 2100. Not good.

So what is worse.

indians indians and indians

Africa is a fucking shithole

problem is European governments immigration policies which will allow most of them to come to Europe

White people are secular cucks who can’t have kids since they don’t restrict foids rights

yeah good the west needs to collapse send more niggers and sendniggers

White people are secular cucks who can’t have kids since they don’t restrict foids rights
quite insidious isn't it. we wanna be comfortable and humble.

but the hardcore right winger types are the only ones who can hold down a woman. and without that society is impossible. most cucks aren't impressive to them. impressive men to women usually are ego driven and are pro-themselves and usually right wing.

it should already be tested and proven simping doens't work now that we're a decade into onlyfans.

Every developed nation even india is having less kids. all girls with a phone are bound to feminism and living in their pipeline world.

Black girls are ugly and feel lucky to breed at all, or just don't care. They say africa will have half of human population by 2100. Not good.

So what is worse.

So what is worse.
Africa will continue to grow in terms of population. Sooner or later they'll just be fighting each other for water or something. Niggers can fight each other extremely hard. Read about the war in the Congo or the civil war in Sudan. For you and me, they all look the same, but inside they are also divided into ethnic groups and tribes, and according to the laws of Malthus, they are also waiting for a war with millions of potential deaths, as it was during the First World War in Europe, when the European population grew at a tremendous pace.

I think we should exterminate uncreative people and force hot women to breed with above 120+ iq people. while keeping chads in a breeding pen for a sex slave caste. we are the only hope.

So what is worse.
The population cannot grow at a huge pace indefinitely, sooner or later nature will use the mechanisms of war, epidemics or famine to get rid of excess population.

Africa will continue to grow in terms of population. Sooner or later they'll just be fighting each other for water or something. Niggers can fight each other extremely hard. Read about the war in the Congo or the civil war in Sudan. For you and me, they all look the same, but inside they are also divided into ethnic groups and tribes, and according to the laws of Malthus, they are also waiting for a war with millions of potential deaths, as it was during the First World War in Europe, when the European population grew at a tremendous pace.
What if china castrates them all. China is only not doing that because they're trying to look good in front of whites. I wonder if they're planning a mass abduction of their own women to keep the mongoloid race alive from their women's slitty eyes fawning over nords on their screens.

The second option is worse because it affects me negatively, the west deserves the immigrants for its sins like feminism. Ethnics only go after white foids, not inkies.

Last edited:
What if china castrates them all. China is only not doing that because they're trying to look good in front of whites. I wonder if they're planning a mass abduction of their own women to keep the mongoloid race alive from their women's slitty eyes fawning over nords on their screens.
It seems to me that China will be the first to start artificial production of people or the first to start editing genes. The CCP is absolutely free to do what it wants. Lol, the Chinese literally released a covid that killed millions of people and caused trillions of dollars worth of damage to the global economy and they got nothing for it.

White people have made the black testicle the most dangerous bomb to ever exist. more than a nuclear weapon. we need to unwire them.

It seems to me that China will be the first to start artificial production of people or the first to start editing genes. The CCP is absolutely free to do what it wants. Lol, the Chinese literally released a covid that killed millions of people and caused trillions of dollars worth of damage to the global economy and they got nothing for it.
if murrica and the west wanted to attack china could they even succeed. ironically they're the only ones immune to this garbage feminism. all they gotta do is make a breeding camp where little chink eyed women can't see an internet linked screen.

I would rather live the rest of my life in the sahara desert than live in a world overpopulated by niggers

The second option is worse because it affects me negatively, the west deserves the immigrants for its sins like feminism. Ethnics only go after white foids, not inkies.

I wouldn't be able to get access to food if there was a shortage, which effects me way more than some Paki thugs.

if murrica and the west wanted to attack china could they even succeed. ironically they're the only ones immune to this garbage feminism. all they gotta do is make a breeding camp where little chink eyed women can't see an internet linked screen.
Sooner or later, China will make artificial wombs and edit genes, because they are not bound by Christian morality or democracy, human rights. I am sure that in Chinese laboratories, in addition to covid, there were many problems that we have yet to learn about.

Sooner or later, China will make artificial wombs and edit genes, because they are not bound by Christian morality or democracy, human rights. I am sure that in Chinese laboratories, in addition to covid, there were many problems that we have yet to learn about.
what are they gonna do with blacks

Not for long, their birthrates will soon collapse, because of the introduction of feminism.

Nuke subsaharian africa

The first one since the later is not even real anyway.

Not for long, their birthrates will soon collapse, because of the introduction of feminism.
blacks aren't whites. they don't care about acting nice or securing a polite quality of life. they'll just rape them.

Even if you look at it that way, it will take at least 50 years to introduce Feminism to Africa.

quite insidious isn't it. we wanna be comfortable and humble.

but the hardcore right winger types are the only ones who can hold down a woman. and without that society is impossible. most cucks aren't impressive to them. impressive men to women usually are ego driven and are pro-themselves and usually right wing.

it should already be tested and proven simping doens't work now that we're a decade into onlyfans.
Hardcore rightwingers are massive cucks who want to defend foids freedom against le evil muzliinnsss

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back