Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is adopting a child cucked ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I have been contemplating on adopting a child few years down the line . As I have no other choice .
Is adopting a good idea ?

I will adopt only when the child is orphan , otherwise it is obviously cucklodry.

Last edited:
Yes

On the other hand you are taking care of an already existing potential poorcel instead of birthing another person, which is completely immoral (birthing a person to this evil world, that is)

Yes very and i doubt you can just go and adopt some kid

Yes it's cucked to take care of another mans child and no,you won't be allowed to adopt a kid if you're a incel because they will assume you're a pedo.

Yes it's cucked to take care of another mans child and no,you won't be allowed to adopt a kid if you're a incel because they will assume you're a pedo.
Yes, If the child's parent(s) is alive then it is obviously cuckoldry , but if the child is orphan , even then it is cucked ?

Do it if you want to and would be able if you think youll regret not later

Little cucked and sad tho if parents still alive. Orphan go for it, may make you happy

Do it if you want to and would be able if you think youll regret not later

Little cucked and sad tho if parents still alive. Orphan go for it, may make you happy
Only a retarded cuckold will adopt if the parents are alive . I will adopt only and only when the child's parents are dead.

Arramge narriage

but if the child is orphan , even then it is cucked ?
In my opinion yes because it's not your seed,but again you won't be allowed as a single male to adopt kids.

I mean kind of since you're taking care of another man's kids. Not like that would matter because adopting as a single male is damn near impossible.

Only a retarded cuckold will adopt if the parents are alive . I will adopt only and only when the child's parents are dead.
Go for the orphans :feelsautistic:

Gender equality amirite, it is also fucked up how faggot couples can adopt, I get they fear the single guy may be after sexual abuse but being raised by literal fags smells like abuse in more than one way.
Anything for adoption centers’ image lol. you know they dgaf about fags. same companies who said introducing it to your kids at a young age is abuse a few years ago

Cucked to death

If child's parents are unknown and no chance of parents being found out , even then it is cucked ?
This kid is the offspring of Chad and Becky. They would be real glad, if you raised it, so they can continue fucking around and enjoy their life without having to provide for a child

This kid is the offspring of Chad and Becky. They would be real glad, if you raised it, so they can continue fucking around and enjoy their life without having to provide for a child
But if the kid can never find out his real parents then the kid will be devoted towards me. It means that I produced a kid without going through all the drama of marriage and investing money and time in a ungrateful woman.

i dont think any child deserves to be adopted by an incel

i dont think any child deserves to be adopted by an incel
Good to know what pisses you IT infiltrators off. Now i am thinking about going to the orphanage just to piss you off, faggot

Good to know what pisses you IT infiltrators off. Now i am thinking about going to the orphanage just to piss you off
LOL "IT infiltrator" :ahegao:

what makes you think that us incels would be qualified to raise a child when we can't even go near a woman without her screaming at you to fuck off

LOL "IT infiltrator" :ahegao:

what makes you think that us incels would be qualified to raise a child when we can't even go near a woman without her screaming at you to fuck off
And what has that to do with „deserving to have a child“? Is it in our control that women don’t find us attractive? So if one is ugly, he doesen’t deserve a child? What fucked up logic is this? You are a faggot man. Go kill yourself

:feelsseriously:
What backwards ass coon logic is this?
women not liking your jawline doesn't mean you'd be a bad parent retard. Just like women begging you to fuck them doesn't mean you'd be a good parent either.

And what has that to do with „deserving to have a child“? Is it in our control that women don’t find us attractive? So if one is ugly, he doesen’t deserve a child? What fucked up logic is this? You are a faggot man. Go kill yourself
:feelsseriously:
What backwards ass coon logic is this?
women not liking your jawline doesn't mean you'd be a bad parent retard. Just like women begging you to fuck them doesn't mean you'd be a good parent either.
wouldn't it feel embarrassed to have an incel parent that every body finds disgusting? not to mention that we can't even take care of ourselves properly. we're ugly and unwanted by society, even children avoid ugly people. i never said that we're undeserving of being parents. :cryfeels:

:feelsthink:

You should not be making this question here, a bunch of morons will respond to you. If you feel like you will be happier that way just go for it, i don't see what's "CUCKED" in adopting. jesus fucking christ, an orphan is an incel more or less. he was rejected at birth, so what's wrong in raising one?

I have been contemplating on adopting a child few years down the line . As I have no other choice .
Is adopting a good idea ?

I will adopt only when the child is orphan , otherwise it is obviously cucklodry.
No.

Ending suffering of a child is a great aspiration

I'd say yes. Unless ur doing it for a specific purpose like maybe need a successor for a temple or business your run.

XD