Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is above 6'2" the new norm

Lbanez1

Lbanez1

Russiancel
-
Why it feels like the height standard is creeping higher and higher by the day. What is the optimal height now, 6'6"?

It was increasing over the last few decades but has mostly plateaued now. Depends where you are but in most Western countries average male height is between 5'9 and 6'0.

I hope it is because then there will be more users on .Co

3 inches above your country's average height is fine.

For foids yes

Come on, stop exaggerating.
6'2 is still a very good height.

6.2" is the minimum height to be considered tallish now here in the UK it seems, my nephew's girlfriend is that tall and he is 6f 5.5. I'm barely 6f and feel a manlet!

Last edited:
6'0 seems to be average among zoomers here, so it's prolly manlet tier now

6.2" is the minimum height to be considered tallish now here in the UK it seems, my nephew's girlfriend is that tall and he is 6f 5.5. I'm barely 6f and feel a manlet!
You've got to be kidding me. I guess for zoomers it is 6'2"+. But you want to be at least 5cm taller than a girl. So I guess 6'6" it is. I kinda start feeling like average and nothing special here in Russia also at 6'1". Zoomers are really tall. I wonder what sciense slaves think about that.

Last edited:
6'4 men got the most first messages on OkCupid. That's the optimal it seems.

6'1 is just "above average" now.

5'10 is borderline, 5'11' 6'0 is average

5'9 is short.