Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is a woman’s ego being feeded or dissolved if an incel looks at her?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20207
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20207

-
If Chad looks at a woman, she feels sought after and thereby it feeds her ego. However, how does she react if an incel looks at her though?
  • Does it still feed her ego because she thinks that the incel is interested in her, which could make her feel superior to him?
  • Or does she instead feel harassed if an incel looks at her?
I have seen both things being claimed on this forum. I myself use to avoid to look at women, because I do not want to validate their existence, but should I maybe start giving them the death stare instead?

disgust probably

yeah thats an important question ..

i don't know if it's better to creepily stare at women or completely ignore them .

I want to chose the option that hurts her ego the most .

Fed if he just looks at her.

Dissolved if he tries to approach her.

ypj04ege2oo41.jpg

Last edited:
If an incel (ugly, short, subhuman) looks at her (or hits on her), she feels:

1. A severe form of disparagement.
2. Her self-worth is on the stake.
3. An extreme level of disgust.
4. Severe degradation of her social status, specially if her social circle knows about it.
5. As she's biologically hardwired to breed with a high-value male, she falls into an existential crisis.
6. She loses the meaning of her life entirely.

As a result,

1. She becomes extremely angry, frustrated, disgusted and horrified.
2. She resorts to all possible form of actions that could be taken to stop such approach immediately.
3. If she can't, she becomes extremely vindictive, since you have caused irreparable damage to her existence.
4. She calls the cops, reports to the authority, or at least, resort to public shaming (#metoo etc).

Incel sneaking glance=ego boost but disgusted

Incel approaching=ego suicude cuz incel see’s her as his looksmatch. will sui upon getting home

She doesn't want to know what the simp looks like. All the validation he can give ger is through his money/likes/etc. Keep everything else behind a screen of anonymity.

how does she react if an incel looks at her though?
  • Does it still feed her ego because she thinks that the incel is interested in her, which could make her feel superior to him?
  • Or does she instead feel harassed if an incel looks at her?
What foids want is for us to watch them out of the corner of our eye, but to realize she is so far out of our league that we dare not stare long as if we had a chance, lest we incur her wrath

foids want the biggest number of admirers and attention as possible

more man's hearts, nice and different.

After a man's heart is captured, a woman can lose any active interest in him, just continue keeping him for her collection, meanwhile seducing the others.
It is necessary to make a point that only the base of the differences of conjugal strategy is described here. Below we will look at instinctive factors which fill this base with specific content.

But if you approach them as a below average male, then they will feel disgusted and can even rage or cry

It lowers their value because they realize the incel thinks he might have a chance

Yes, as long as incel doesn't approach her
What foids want is for us to watch them out of the corner of our eye, but to realize she is so far out of our league that we dare not stare long as if we had a chance, lest we incur her wrath
Incel sneaking glance=ego boost but disgusted

Incel approaching=ego suicude cuz incel see’s her as his looksmatch. will sui upon getting home

Last edited: