Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Is a woman who engages in sex in exchange for a movie role not a whore?

so?

• Total voters
PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
So this happened a couple of months ago in (((psychology))) class.
We watched a degenerate (((movie))), "3 Needles", and in one of the stories presented in the movie, a nun gives her body in exchange for money to give to poor black kids (lmao). Is that not prostitution? I accused her of being a whore.
Of course, the girls were immediately upset by this remark, and the :soy: teacher immediately said that it was a situation similar to the one present in the #MeToo movement (because yes, that bullshit has reached my country, thanks America), to which I responded that a woman giving it up in exchange of a movie role is prostitution and she should take responsibility for her actions instead of complaining about it years later when she's used up and irrelevant, looking for a last thread of fame to cling to. Of course, the discussion was shutdown right there.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not defending (((Hollywood))), but the whores should take some responsibility too, nein?
Was I in the wrong there? What do you consider to be prostitution?

Low inhib god

Yes, it's a prostitution.

Whore obviously

uhm sweetie

that why u inkel!1!!11!

She doesn't even need to engage in a sex scene. The whole theatrical class is made of pretty much 100% whores. Don't believe me? Just go to a theater school.

Nudity for example is basically theater 101.

She is exchanging the use of her body for monetary gain. She is a whore.

Surprised with @Ritalincel’s vote. I expected better from a male feminist like him.

No playing switch for him this weekend :(

actually sweety, no, she's a victim of abuse

things that never happened

Whore, a whore to the very max.

I agree with you, many bad things and the evil come from the US, OP.

Using sex as a bargaining chip = whore

They shut it down because they knew you were right but they won't admit it. You saw through the virtue facade the whore put up in the movie and they felt threatened by it because pointing that out is (((unallowed))).

Yes it's a whore. But less whore compared to Chad chaser foids