Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is a tyrone with a small dick still a tyrone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
So I found this collage of small dick tyrones and I'm wondering whether they would still slay? A large part of black SMV is their dick so this must hit hard. Thoughts?

qsx21eaihfp41.jpg

KEK THAT COLLAGE :feelswhat::feelswhat::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Don’t know, @Colvin76 thoughts?

Man I regret clicking that spoiler I got a face full o’nigger dicks

No he's not. He won't be incel because his looks will get him laid but he'll get cucked 100 percent

Dicks come after face and height. Dicklet tyrone will still get sex.

So I found this collage of small dick tyrones and I'm wondering whether they would still slay? A large part of black SMV is their dick so this must hit hard. Thoughts?

qsx21eaihfp41.jpg
Thoughts, some women will get mad and make fun of them for leading the woman on (and maybe get shanked, rarely), and some women will pretend the dick is big because it's black (not many).
No he's not. He won't be incel because his looks will get him laid but he'll get cucked 100 percent
This.

BBC/JBB theorist copers on suicide watch :lul:

Is Chad with a small dick still a chad?

She might not come back for seconds after being disappointed with reality, but any foid attracted to them for face/height/taboo will fuck them.

Are there any legit medical cases of black guys with small dicks?