Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is a tall incel who doesn't lift a vol or fakecel?

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
Asking on behalf of a brocel

No "incel" is fakecel, if he's khhv after 25 it makes no difference if he's a tall subhuman incel or a short subhuman incel

no because he can be very ugly or autistic

Or just another man who is having an hard time getting love?

if he's khhv after 25 it makes no difference if he's a tall subhuman incel or a short subhuman incel

Yeah, the way I see it is, once you're over a certain age, if you're a KHV/KHHV, you're still a trucel regardless of your physical attributes (provided you actually put a reasonable amount of effort into finding a gf).

That said, I feel absolutely zero comradery with a decent looking autist who's a KHHV, even if he's over 25. I don't even think those people are volcels/fakecels per se. I get that they're incels, I just would prefer they'd make their own community rather than shit up ones I use with the autistic theories (eg. oofy doofy, just be NT, etc.) they feel the need to spam ad nauseam.

Is that "Brocel" you by any chance

Depends on how tall

Also depends on their face, NTness, etc.
No "incel" is fakecel, if he's khhv after 25 it makes no difference if he's a tall subhuman incel or a short subhuman incel
Tallcels can't be saints though imo

I mean yeah sure, they can be Incel if they're actually ugly & non-NT, but they have it much better in terms of treatment by normies & the such

By tall, I mean actually tall(relative to region & race also) not the copers who think, 6'0 or even 5'11 is "tall"

Depends on how tall

Also depends on their face, NTness, etc.

Tallcels can't be saints though imo

I mean yeah sure, they can be Incel if they're actually ugly & non-NT, but they have it much better in terms of treatment by normies & the such

By tall, I mean actually tall(relative to region & race also) not the copers who think, 6'0 or even 5'11 is "tall"
6'2. But I agree. The kind of tall that gets that kind of halo starts at 6'4

6'2. But I agree. The kind of tall that gets that kind of halo starts at 6'4
Nah I'd say 6'2 gets the halo

6'0 being "tall" is cope especially in the West

And no, I'm not saying you're a fakecel, but you do have a height halo.