Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Is a revolutionary/rebellious/countercultural movement going to emerge from the Manosphere one day?

Freixel

Freixel

Captain
★★★★★
That includes this forum and everything surrounding Blackpill

Is this the right breeding ground, the place from which a new countercultural movement will originate in the future?

Even if it is in decades, 10, 20, 30 or 40 years.

On a micro level possibly but the fact is that most Men are cucked simps who will never turn on foids it`s possible with How much more entitled foids are becoming that more men will start to resent them but a full scale revolution? I don`t think so

Gonna take 50-100 years probably before enough normie men wake up to how gynocentric things are nowadays. Nothing will change till normies are affected more. I will long be dead by then most likely though

It's happening now. Yes, most men are still completely brainwashed. These things don't happen overnight. That mulatto Andrew Tate going mainstream was a great sign, believe it or not.

It's happening now. Yes, most men are still completely brainwashed. These things don't happen overnight. That mulatto Andrew Tate going mainstream was a great sign, believe it or not.
It's what I also believe, but the guys on this forum are extremely negative, negative hope for the future and zero idealism

I also percieve change, in fact I believe we will be able to see it while we are alive.

Something needs to happen.

Never

everyone else is against it and incels are far too weak and sedated to do anything

It's what I also believe, but the guys on this forum are extremely negative, negative hope for the future and zero idealism

I also percieve change, in fact I believe we will be able to see it while we are alive.
I will not live to see the change probably. I have chronic health issues and unhealthy copes. I think some of the youngest users will see change though. It's impossible for society to go on like this forever

Never

everyone else is against it and incels are far too weak and sedated to do anything

I'm not just talking about incels, but the manosphere in general: Mstow, MRA, Redpill, Blackpill, Lookmaxxing, ect.

A strong and revolutionary Masculinism that can fight politically against Feminism

I will not live to see the change probably. I have chronic health issues and unhealthy copes. I think some of the youngest users will see change though. It's impossible for society to go on like this forever

At least you have the pride of being able to say "I participated in the first days of a rebel movement against the system and contributed to the cause of men."

Can't wait much longer for a revolution, i"ll give 10 years max, after i'll go insane, are we cursed that nothing ever happens? Why are we so dociles? Can't fucking normies wake up? O do not on count normies, as normies in revolutions are just following the flow, they will be just disposable.

There is a small chance for a civil war in America. An "Incel revolution" won't be incels saying "we are incels give us sex". It will be a white nationalist or trad-con revolution which will demand a return to traditional gender norms, or legalizing prostitution, or creating socially enforced monogamy. I would put the odds at 15% over the next decade. 85% chance nothing ever happens.

There is a small chance for a civil war in America. An "Incel revolution" won't be incels saying "we are incels give us sex". It will be a white nationalist or trad-con revolution which will demand a return to traditional gender norms, or legalizing prostitution, or creating socially enforced monogamy. I would put the odds at 15% over the next decade. 85% chance nothing ever happens.

Of course, it's going to be something like Ethnonationalism + Masculinism

Masculinism is going to merge with ideologies such as Nationalism

In the same way that Feminism merges with the woke/liberal/progressism ideology and not by itself

Last edited:
Of course, it's going to be something like Ethnonationalism + Masculinism

Masculinism is going to merge with ideologies such as Nationalism
I think any revolutionary war will be fought by sexually frustrated men and therefore alleviating their sexual frustration will be a big concern of the rebellion. Women will be removed from all positions of power. This is all highly unlikely because we are too domesticated. That being said, inflation is killing people and everyone is getting desperate so anything is possible.

There is a small chance for a civil war in America
Are you out of your fucking mind ? How America has small chance of Civil War, are you delusional, it's ALL TIME HIGH NOW, Trump Assasination Attemps ect... America is boiling as it approach elections.

Are you out of your fucking mind ? How America has small chance of Civil War, are you delusional, it's ALL TIME HIGH NOW, Trump Assasination Attemps ect... America is boiling as it approach elections.
You are severely underestimating how domesticated men are now

At least you have the pride of being able to say "I participated in the first days of a rebel movement against the system and contributed to the cause of men."
Yep. Someday, these threads are gonna be in the history books and we'll have been the first ones to ever wake up and criticize the system. I'm sure with how much I've posted here that some of my posts are going to be in the future history books

You are severely underestimating how domesticated men are now
While i agree that men are very domesticated now, radicals are doing all the work, they all leading normies when there is a revolution, it's always the small percentage of Radicals that leads normies, so there is still a chance

While i agree that men are very domesticated now, radicals are doing all the work, they all leading normies when there is a revolution, it's always the small percentage of Radicals that leads normies, so there is still a chance
A single man can't fight a civil war. Civil wars require large numbers of men engaging in organized violence. One guy going ER or shooting at the president isn't enough. You need large scale coordinated action and modern men are too domesticated for all that. The civil war won't be republican vs democrat but rather an insurgency by neo-nazis, communists, and other radicals against both the government and one another.

We all know mgtow is really mstow...

But many cope by saying their, "going Galt!"

Even though I'm not a libertarian (I disagree with there "non-aggression principal"), I like to think it's my CHOice, to drop out of society.

As a form of rebellion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back