Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is a hyper-recessed jaw the worst physical trait to be born with?

Vyll

Vyll

I'm a sick fuck, I play ACOG Buck
-
Obviously there's racial factors, and height is a big one too, but I think the most complained about feature besides those is a weak/recessed jaw. A large percentage of this forum seems to have this issue, including myself. Is there anything worse than a recessed jaw? What other traits are worse if not weak jaw/height/race?

I'd say the dickpill but you'd have to be attractive enough to be with a foid to get that far. Even by then, they aren't incel if they manage that.

I think for almost everyone here, having a small/ugly dick really means nothing given that no one's going to be with a woman anyhow. As far as self esteem goes, tho, that's probably a killer.

Short stature is the worst of all.

it's over if you have any major flaw. They are all equally bad. Giga long face = over, badly recessed jaw = over, manlet amongst manlets = over etc etc

Being globally underdeveloped as in true manletism is the most disqualifying feature. That means short stature, narrow frame, small bones, small skull, small teeth, small jaw. Everything is recessed when the total bone mass is low.

What the hell is a recessed jaw? Did you meant narrow jaw and recessed chin?

Literally yes, since it cause the whole midface to grow downward and prevents bones (orbital and zygomatic etc) from growing forward.

Did you meant narrow jaw and recessed chin?
Yes, that's what I meant. The message got across though.

This man clearly has a recessed chin, but where the fuck is his jaw? That shit is, like, in his god damn esophagus. Hence, recessed jaw.

I can only shit on him so much, tho, because while mine isn't THIS bad, it's still seriously unattractive.

Lower third is the most important part of the face for a man.

I think a bad eye area is the worst. The main reason being there's no surgery to fix it

I think horrendous big lips are since its the first thing foids notice and the main imitator for being intimate .

I think horrendous big lips are [the worst]
Interesting. That's not one I've thought about, actually. This is generally a problem with darker skinned people, I think. When you say "horrendous", do you mean large lips, or Bubba Gump style lip posture?

Interesting. That's not one I've thought about, actually. This is generally a problem with darker skinned people, I think. When you say "horrendous", do you mean large lips, or Bubba Gump style lip posture?
I guess like bloated and non structured lips that look really disgusting to kiss its usually a cure for ethnics

Yes, that's what I meant. The message got across though.
View attachment 87506
This man clearly has a recessed chin, but where the fuck is his jaw? That shit is, like, in his god damn esophagus. Hence, recessed jaw.

I can only shit on him so much, tho, because while mine isn't THIS bad, it's still seriously unattractive.
Oh.

Anyway OP, I can tell you that while lower third is important it's not end all. I myself have a wide square jaw with very low gonial angle and I'm still a incel. Eye area is just as important if not more important.

Yeah nothing worse than this. Its not the lower jaw only. His maxilla and teeeth are fucked too and his philtrum must be huge. His mouth Is narrow too. Very recessed jaw Is death and very hard if not impossible to fix. Also this guy isnt just a jawcel tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back