Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is a flail a good self defense weapon?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
For example, One made with a chain and a lock with a wooden handle, Since i cant buy guns in tacoland and you never know when someone is going to fuck you up in this world you are better to be prepared.

So is this a good weapon or not?

Also rate this one too.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB-aQSKgTwQ

Looks good but probably not practical outside home defense

You're in Mexico? A concealed knife and bag of dust or sand can go a long way. :feelsjuice:

[Wouldn't work against a cartel member sporting an AK-47, shotgun, or pistol though.]:feelswhat:

You're in Mexico? A concealed knife and bag of dust or sand can go a long way. :feelsjuice:

[Wouldn't work against a cartel member sporting an AK-47, shotgun, or pistol though.]:feelswhat:

Obviously, I just want the flail to bash low level thugs in the ribs. Carrying a bag of sawdust seems a good idea.

If not stabbed or shot, a bigger guy's going to beat you up

Over for shortcels

If not stabbed or shot, a bigger guy's going to beat you up

Over for shortcels

Idk man, Bigger fucknuts have better stats but a hit with a lock on one side of a chain with full speed will hurt anyone.

If you got money can't you just bribe niggas down there?

Newspaper (Millwall Brick), Egg to make a dust/pepper/lye bomb (throw it in the eyes), Knuckle Dusters, Pocket Knife, Shiv, etc…

No it wont. Its useless against a firearm.

I dont want the flail for home def, I want it to put dark triads in their place if i ever encounter another fucknuts who wants to show his dominance against me. For home def i would definitely try to get a gun but for now im focusing in melee weapons.

I dont want the flail for home def, I want it to put dark triads in their place if i ever encounter another fucknuts who wants to show his dominance against me. For home def i would definitely try to get a gun but for now im focusing in melee weapons.
Melee is stupid in street fights. It can backfire especially when youre fighting against multiple guys or if you're physically weak. If its one on one then you should learn combat sport if your opponent is your size youd be surprised to find that average man cant fight at all with minimal training you can destroy someone your size pretty convincingly otherwise keep a gun with you all the times Also always be prepared to flee the scene when shit hits the fan. You need a killer mindset for street fights with an intent to kill with every hit otherwise you'll get your ass raped

Melee is stupid in street fights. It can backfire especially when youre fighting against multiple guys or if you're physically weak. If its one on one then you should learn combat sport if your opponent is your size youd be surprised to find that average man cant fight at all with minimal training you can destroy someone your size pretty convincingly otherwise keep a gun with you all the times Also always be prepared to flee the scene when shit hits the fan. You need a killer mindset for street fights with an intent to kill with every hit otherwise you'll get your ass raped

Yeah, I know, But i do have a lot of repressed anger and last year i fucked up an idiot with just my fists.

Yeah, I know, But i do have a lot of repressed anger and last year i fucked up an idiot with just my fists.
Based very
beating the shit out of people is fun and the adrenaline rush is amazing. You feel like a god for few days

No, a flail is not a good defensive weapon. It's not even a good offensive weapon.

Obviously, I just want the flail to bash low level thugs in the ribs. Carrying a bag of sawdust seems a good idea.
A bag of sawdust works nicely, your enemy can't strike what they cannot see, and blinded for two minutes gives you plenty of time to incapacitate them. :feelsdevil::feelsokman:

A bag of sawdust works nicely, your enemy can't strike what they cannot see, and blinded for two minutes gives you plenty of time to incapacitate them. :feelsdevil::feelsokman:

I actually need sawdust to grow a new batch of pink oyster shrooms. :feelsokman:

It's already over if your village gets taken over by the cartels. You already know you will be dead if you can't pay up to them.

no probably the worst thing you can have

It's already over if your village gets taken over by the cartels. You already know you will be dead if you can't pay up to them.

Where i live is not that shitty cuz its near a touristic place. But i still dont have the balls to sell shrooms to gringos.

Where i live is not that shitty cuz its near a touristic place. But i still dont have the balls to sell shrooms to gringos.
You live in Cancún?

Nah, I live in veracruz.
Ah, at least that place is much more decent than Mexico City, considering it is an old European city built by the Spanish.

And I also guess the tourism brings money into the city from keeping it becoming a shithole.

Ah, at least that place is much more decent than Mexico City, considering it is an old European city built by the Spanish.

And I also guess the tourism brings money into the city from keeping it becoming a shithole.

Mexico city peasant areas are hellish as fuck, Couldnt live there. Also a lot of gueros and gueras mogging me to death. Hell..

I use the flail as my primary weapons.

As soom as attacked i thrown myself on ground and start to flail my arms and legs while growling.

It's is very effective.

no because it's not concealable
although it might work for home defence
also check out https://www.youtube.com/c/Slingshotchannel/videos
if you are planning to DIY
I concealed my flails.
Looks good but probably not practical outside home defense
It's very effective anywhere
No it wont. Its useless against a firearm.
Yes it will
It's excellent against firearmys!

I have a whole box of firearmys that I'm saving for the "gun buyback" program so i can get new car tyres next year

We inferior men can’t conceal weapons, foids on the other hand can carry hand guns in their nasty holes:feelsokman:

A flail? Like a medieval one? If that's what you mean, then no not really. I mean it's better than using your hands, but generally a mace or even warhammer would be better. Even a kitchen knife would be more practical to use than a fucking flail. I studied medieval weapons for many years, and flails aren't as good as blunt damage based weapons that are connected to the haft. Mace is better. Flail loses power and the pushing and pressure effect once it contacts something, and your overswing ends up being meaningless.

pretty cool slingshot OP not sure why you titled thread 'flail' though, not synonyms AFAIK
it's better than using your hands
that depends on context tbh

close quarters you'd be better off using hands, maybe if you had at least a couple feet of gap to maneuver

goblin slayer would go HTH in tunnels instead of flail

try a mace
TinymaceMediumBigmace

It's a good way to look like a nerd. :feelsjuice:

Also, what the hell is the video, and how is it related? I thought you said "flail," not multi - crossbow - kajigger thingie.