Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is a bodypillow worth it?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
I already hug my pillow when I fall asleep but a full body sized one would be nice. I'm just wondering if this is a good cope. I could fill the bodypillow with my cum and have sex with it.

It’s your life

Waste of money

I already hug my pillow when I fall asleep but a full body sized one would be nice. I'm just wondering if this is a good cope. I could fill the bodypillow with my cum and have sex with it.
Do it if you must, normies already do all sorts of depraved shit behind closed doors. Still, its social suicide if people find out

Get a nice sexdoll then I don't think bodypillows are the best if you want to cum in them

It is worth it

Nope. I wouldn't waste my time having sex with an object, if it's not a real woman, I have no desire to fuck anything else

Depends. I like mine but it has also been a detriment to my mental health I think.

As long as you aren't living with someone that would look down on it if they found out it is a decent enough cope