Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is 7 drinks an hour too fast?

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Can never get the timing down

No such thing as too much water

That depends on whether or not you wanna get absolutely shitfaced

Alcohol? Yes probably

Its a good way to die of kidney failure.

Depends on what type of drinks.

If it's tequila or whiskey, I know how how you managed to type.

Depends what you mean by 7 drinks

well if they were the kind of drinks I make then you'd probably be dead by now.

iu

Malt liquor

Nearest liquor store is 3 miles away.

Depends on if it's Coors....

If you're an alcoholic, that's a pre-drink warmup.

You be the judge.

This was the precursor to me forgetting Tuesday. I wish I could just forget life

Depends on what your drinking tbh. I tend to drink a shit tone cause I'm constantly thirsty (pop/soda because my cucked country wont let me get booze). I think drinking more then you think you need is fine tbh. Do what you feel is right. Not like holding back on beer is gonna make stacy fall for you

Depends on what your drinking tbh. I tend to drink a shit tone cause I'm constantly thirsty (pop/soda because my cucked country wont let me get booze). I think drinking more then you think you need is fine tbh. Do what you feel is right. Not like holding back on beer is gonna make stacy fall for you
Pretty cucked to have no booze tbh but some states in my country have legal pot and unfortunately I don't live in one of them. But dog bless America. Reefer madness prohibition

Pretty cucked to have no booze tbh but some states in my country have legal pot and unfortunately I don't live in one of them. But dog bless America. Reefer madness prohibition
Jfl at living in a country that allows you to operate heavy machinery but not drink a specific beverage. Booze should be sold to all. Either that or I move to Quebec but I dont know any French

Jfl at living in a country that allows you to operate heavy machinery but not drink a specific beverage. Booze should be sold to all. Either that or I move to Quebec but I dont know any French
The industrial revolution is a major force behind 20s Prohibition. Religotards got all butthurt about drunx operating dangerous modern technology. Ted Kaczynski was right in some regards

The industrial revolution is a major force behind 20s Prohibition. Religotards got all butthurt about drunx operating dangerous modern technology. Ted Kaczynski was right in some regards

I know you shouldn't do both at the same time. But what would you rather. A 17yr old operating a lathe, bandsaw, chopsaw, ect. Or a 17yr minding his own business drinking a beer

I know you shouldn't do both at the same time. But what would you rather. A 17yr old operating a lathe, bandsaw, chopsaw, ect. Or a 17yr minding his own business drinking a beer
I didn't even start drinking until I was 38 and now I can't stop. jfl it's fun but fux things up. Wish I knew moderation but fuck I'm a 42 year old virgin and overall loser with nothing really to lose

I went from teetotaler to drunkard in one year and haven't looked back. Life sucked before but now I remember less of it. I wish I had friends to drink with.

Last edited:
I didn't even start drinking until I was 38 and now I can't stop. jfl it's fun but fux things up. Wish I knew moderation but fuck I'm a 42 year old virgin and overall loser with nothing really to lose
Tbh if I were you. I would probably just drink and sleep my life away. I already want to do that but I got shit I don't want to but still have to do

Tbh if I were you. I would probably just drink and sleep my life away. I already want to do that but I got shit I don't want to but still have to do
Gotta have money to cope. Drinking is a good fun cope but fucks up your organs. Not like my organs were being used for anything anyway especially my sex organs. Really when does WW3 start so the bullshit will kill us all?

Gotta have money to cope. Drinking is a good fun cope but fucks up your organs. Not like my organs were being used for anything anyway especially my sex organs
Very true. We are all stuck forced to live as cucks until the end

Water? Yes. Stop drinking that much water, there is such a thing as too much water.

Alcohol? Yes. Drink less, very bad for you

Energy drinks? DEFINITELY, DO NOT DRINK 7 OF THEM A HOUR. You will piss blood and it will burn like battery acid and your heart will stop.

Very true. We are all stuck forced to live as cucks until the end
True
Prolly going to get banned again for the WW3 line but it never gets any bettER.

I just wanna do a line with my boys and go out with a bang like my man (((Herb Abrams))) with hookers beside me.
Images 2

Oh shit that episode of Dark Side came out. Damn where am I? Oh yeah the drunk side. Use the Force Luke or be like Skyking and go out like a real legend. Maybe we will live in some future utopia with endless sex orgies for everyone but our current planet san cuck my bwc if I had one. Is this post kosha? oy vey!

I'm going to be a great chad next life. People will know me. Good things willl happen. Fat lines of coke. Shots of vodka and everclear. No addictions. Big juicy cunts throbbing and begging for the D. Happy families. Damn it's a nice fantasy

Last edited:
yes its too much any alcohol is too much

My organs just reminded me why I need to slow down or quit. I probably won't though. I wish there was an addiction to replace it

It's not really ok but what other copes work at this point?

No, you need to drink more