Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is 6 ft. still tall in the US? Can a Mullato ascend in the US or Canada?

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Somehow I was expecting Jeremy Meeks to be at least 6'4, but...

Screenshot 20220522 1617042

This man is a midget, well... Here in the Netherlands. I easily height-mog him hard and I rarely see someone as short as him in the Netherlands. Meanwhile I was under the impression that the new minimum height for dating had become 6'4 for men.

Burgerfags can y'all confirm if 6 ft. is still considered to be "tall" in your side of the pond? If so I'm going to prepare to get a green card.

Here I rarely see a man my height or shorter, whenever I walk outside literally every male and most toilets aged 12 and older height-mog me into oblivion. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I need to escape. I hate my life. Is this a cope?

I'm also a Mulatto, Fellow Blackcels living in either the US or Canada, do you see your Mulatto relatives do better than your full Nigger ones?

Idk, I’m in chadifornia, I’m Afro-Latino and 6ft barefoot. I’ve had a foid say I’m not tall. Granted, most dudes here are white and on average 6’2 and foids are usually 5’7-6ft. Just depends on where you live tbh. America has to be one of the tallest countries in the world.

It's close to average where I live.

Somehow I was expecting Jeremy Meeks to be at least 6'4, but...

View attachment 616603

This man is a midget, well... Here in the Netherlands. I easily height-mog him hard and I rarely see someone as short as him in the Netherlands. Meanwhile I was under the impression that the new minimum height for dating had become 6'4 for men.

Burgerfags can y'all confirm if 6 ft. is still considered to be "tall" in your side of the pond? If so I'm going to prepare to get a green card.

Here I rarely see a man my height or shorter, whenever I walk outside literally every male and most toilets aged 12 and older height-mog me into oblivion. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I need to escape. I hate my life. Is this a cope?

I'm also a Mulatto, Fellow Blackcels living in either the US or Canada, do you see your Mulatto relatives do better than your full Nigger ones?
As a 6ftcels ricecel my height cannot protect me :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Idk, I’m in chadifornia, I’m Afro-Latino and 6ft barefoot. I’ve had a foid say I’m not tall. Granted, most dudes here are white and on average 6’2 and foids are usually 5’7-6ft. Just depends on where you live tbh. America has to be one of the tallest countries in the world.

Somehow I suspected that, from what I read most Whites in the US are significantly taller than non-Whites. Last time I visited the States I was at my Afro-Latino cousin and he's 6'4. Meanwhile most of his friends were incredibly short, so I think that the height distribution might not be even. But the majority of wealthy White countries are tall. Here most men I see are between 190~210 cm. :feelswhat:

Somehow I suspected that, from what I read most Whites in the US are significantly taller than non-Whites. Last time I visited the States I was at my Afro-Latino cousin and he's 6'4. Meanwhile most of his friends were incredibly short, so I think that the height distribution might not be even. But the majority of wealthy White countries are tall. Here most men I see are between 190~210 cm. :feelswhat:
Yea, honestly every white dominated area with a decent economy will have tall motherfuckers. Of course there are outliers in every ethnicity. I think JBW is discussed because white men are the only ethnicity able to keep pushing the average height higher as women are also getting taller. Most other ethnicities are increasing at a much slower rate due to less money and environment

6ft is tall in NYC. Don't listen to the copers who tell u otherwise.