Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is 6 ft 5 a good height?

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Banned
-
i honestly would preffer to be 6 ft to 6 ft 2.5¨, other than that would be really tall make everything uncomfortable, i think women dont want men that tall, sure they might preffer a 6 ft 5 guy over a guy who 5 10 and under. unless you wanna be like mike then i dont think u need that much height.

It's never enough.

Girls prefer taller always.

Anything below 9ft is a death sentence.

nah its over bro

Foids consider anything under 6'0 to be a manlet

Doesn't matter if your face is still sub5

6'5" (195cm) is chad height

Nah, the minimum bar for foids is now 7 ft.

i honestly would preffer to be 6 ft to 6 ft 2.5¨, other than that would be really tall make everything uncomfortable, i think women dont want men that tall, sure they might preffer a 6 ft 5 guy over a guy who 5 10 and under. unless you wanna be like mike then i dont think u need that much height.
6'3 is the best hight imo tall to tower almost every one and tall enough to feel like a slow baboon

average 2024cel

I just want to be tall, period, be it six foot or seven foot. It would be nice to just be naturally confident and gain positive reinforcement just by existing.

You do NOT want to be 6’0-6’2 in 2024, the taller the better. Victor wenbanyama loves his height

6'5" is the perfect height.

6'0 is bad now because I am and thats really just average, even 6'2 will be outdated soon especially with "6'5, blue eyes, finance" trend. 6'5 is very good, for now. Id say women only get uncomfortable once you are 8'0+.

Nah you are a truecel you will never get laid unless you reach the moon with your scalp while sitting

I just want to be tall, period, be it six foot or seven foot. It would be nice to just be naturally confident and gain positive reinforcement just by existing.
You get zero positive reinforcements and zero confidence if you have just 6 ft/180cm height since it's average you are as invisible as 5'10/175cm guys you need good face to match that heigh.

100000 kilometers or nothing for Women nowadays.

I'm 7'2" and still incel...

The taller the better, there's no such thing as too tall.

At 6'5'' you basically no longer have to try with women, they let you do anything. You're set for life.

Is it better to have a good face or an ugly one? :feelsUgh: :feelswhat:

Chicks prefer 5'5 guys so they can make eye contact with you without moving their heads :soy:

You get zero positive reinforcements and zero confidence if you have just 6 ft/180cm height since it's average you are as invisible as 5'10/175cm guys you need good face to match that heigh.
It's better than what I have, which is what I was getting at. Being six feet, which is noticeably above the average, would give me a new desirable edge and confidence, especially around men. It's one thing to be one inch taller than someone, and it's another to be taller than the same person by four or more inches. People naturally treat you with more respect and fear when you are taller.