Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is 5'2'' instant loss in the game in life?

Is 5'2'' instant loss in the game in life?

• Yes

Votes: 40 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

YES FUCKING YES IT NEVER BEGAN FOR US :cryfeels:

Being 5'2 as a male is equivalent to being a homeless drug addicted cripple on death's door.

Not necessarily I’ve seen some midgets slay, although they were good looking :feelsjuice:

Yes. Might as well become a tranny for onlyfans

If you’re 5’2 as a man then you were born as the wrong gender

Yes, even a Chad face won't save you.

maximum difficulty

your only hope is guatemalamaxxing and frauding some inches with lifts to reach avg height

I am 5'1", which is slightly worse.

If women had their way, all men 5'2" and shorter would go to the gas chambers.

Depends on what experiences one aim to have in the "game of life".

Living as a 5'2" male in an industrialized country is a great opportunity to observe your own soul getting crushed underneath the weight of all the mogging, humiliation, bullying, etc. --- it's a great opportunity to see the worst behavior of humans and become thoroughly blackpilled at an early age, especially if soy is lacking in your diet.

However, if in your "game of life" you'd like to enjoy the experience of juggling a rotation of foids salivating for an opportunity to have their wombs injected with your sperm, then I'd hazard a guess that 5'2" may not be quite the optimum height for that experience, especially if you're neither rich nor high-status. TBHNGL.

A 5'2" guy may succeed somehow if he'd become a jockey --- it's a sport in which short men have an advantage. Also, there are lots of equestrian foids who would suck a 5'2" jockey's dick for an opportunity to be let into the stables at night to fuck the stallion. Brutal horsepill, I know.

Last edited: