Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is 5'11 closer to manlet or tallfag?

5'11 is closer to?

• manlet

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • tallfag

Votes: 35 51.5%

• Total voters
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
manlet tbh. You can't put 5'xx" and tall in the same sentence.

Closer to manlet. You could height fraud pretty easily at 5’11. Just tell everyone you are 6’0.

manlet tbh. You can't put 5'xx" and tall in the same sentence.
Closer to manlet. You could height fraud pretty easily at 5’11. Just tell everyone you are 6’0.
tbh
5’11 is average in the west, manlet in some tall white countries, and tall in some shithole countries.

overall, it’s mediocre as fuck
medicore=manlet
anyone taller than me is a tallfag
teracope

As with all radars, there is a minimum height below which foids cannot detect guys. The standard limit height is 6ft, anything below may as well be 3ft, it wouldn't make any difference in the foid's "mind".

It depends.

assuming you’re stating your true height of 5’11, it’s closer to manlet world if you are on dating apps and sites. To foids, anything that begins with a 5 is an automatic dealbreaker. 5 foot whatever, 5 inch dick length, 5 inch dick girth, you name it. Any number 6 or less and it’s basically over.

of course for this height you can just say you’re 6’ and you’re good and basically you’re a tallfag, but you do pass the bare minimum a foid expects of men. You could also wear insoles, and even if you take them off, foids will barely notice.

now if you’re in Viking country like the Netherlands, Sweden, Northern Germany/France, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, etc. you’re basically a manlet wherever you go. Period.

Wear big shoes, tall hair and say you're 6'2

im 5ft8, so everyone taller mogs me, and i hate it, therefore everyone taller than 5ft8 is a tallfag

therefore @Colvin76 is a tallfag

this is just a joke in case colvin sperge out
never even began for 5'9" tallfags jfl

≥ 6'0" = Tallfag
5'10"–5'11" = Average
≤ 5'9" = Manlet

Manlet if you're in Northern/Western Europe.

Normie-tier elsewhere.

Shit, that's my best feature.

Manlet. Tallfaggotry starts at 6'3.

5'11 is 180 cm so the minimum women want in coutries that use normal units, so tallfag

It depends on region, but should be OK in most regions.

manlet because im 5 foot 11 and get heightmogged regulary

Tallfag because it is one inch above average

5 11 is tall in some areas but aveeage as fuck in other areas. Even 6 1 is on the edge, someone doesnt start to look "tall" until around 6 2 without shoes

I literally depends on where you are located at if your in vietnam your going to be the tallest guy in the room. If your in norway good luck trying to find someone shorter than you

5' something = manlet

depends
on
the
country

With 4 inch LLS, I could ascend to that height.
Yay I'm an officer now!
Took 22 days

closer to manlet tier but its pathetic calling both 5'7< and 5'11 manlet tier heights since one definitely doesn't affect as much.

Probably average in the US and most of Europe. In Asias and South America its on the taller side, and in Africa and certain parts of Europe on the shorter side. But at 5’11 its not your height causing you to be incel.

You can @ most add 2 inches of height without looking awkward so your basically 6'1.

5'10 to 6'1 is ok height, below is manlet above is tallfag :feelsokman: