Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is 5'11 185 lb is fat or no?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
is 5'11 185 lb is fat or no?

@KingOfRome roll out

cant tell without knowing your body fat % lol

i think you should get the fuck off this forum

way fatter than me

That's chubby unless you've been seriously lifting for at least two years, probably closer to three.

Not fat, but definity chubby.

That’s like 45 more pounds than me

If you dont have a six pack you're fat in 2019

You’re a chub but not fat

Use the metric system please

Depends on how much muscle you have.

BMI-table.png

Look at this chart.

Your BMI is just under 26, putting you in the overweight category. It is technically possible to lift your way to having this BMI at a decent body fat percentage, but most people aren't even close to that muscular.

A non-lifting male should have a BMI around 22, which for you, would be between 155 and 160 pounds.

BMI-table.png

Look at this chart.

Your BMI is just under 26, putting you in the overweight category. It is technically possible to lift your way to having this BMI at a decent body fat percentage, but most people aren't even close to that muscular.

A non-lifting male should have a BMI around 22, which for you, would be between 155 and 160 pounds.
That's true, I'm 165 lbs, 6'1", work out regularly with decent muscle, and still kind of fat.

fuck you tallfag
You're a tallfag too. It doesn't get you pussy, especially free pussy from a foid around your looksmatch.

explain to me how being at slightly above average height makes you a manlet
5'11 abnoverage average oh pp....my ricecel amigo....in america its 50% beaners and niggers and panjeet curries dragging donw average...average white here of youth is 6ft minimum

5'11 abnoverage average oh pp....my ricecel amigo....in america its 50% beaners and niggers and panjeet curries dragging donw average...average white here of youth is 6ft minimum
lets just assume that youre right (even though you havent shown me any evidence to prove it) how does being 2 cm away from the average height make you manlet? and youre not white

lets just assume that youre right (even though you havent shown me any evidence to prove it) how does being 2 cm away from the average height make you manlet? and youre not white
yes, whites is the standard is what i am trying to say man....and im saying im bleow average...even for AVERAGE men it's over, that's a fact. so it's beyond over for me due to my height, because i am not veen average, im below.

so it's beyond over for me due to my height, because i am not veen average, im below.
just shut the fuck up you retard stop acting like you have it hard when youre literally 2 cm away from """supposed average height""". you have no idea whats it like to be short

just shut the fuck up you retard stop acting like you have it hard when youre literally 2 cm away from """supposed average height""". you have no idea whats it like to be short
incel is incel, this isnn't subhuman olympics. i'm below average, doesn't matter if i'm not as far below average as you.

incel is incel, this isnn't subhuman olympics. i'm below average, doesn't matter if i'm not as far below average as you.
Dwwww

no reply so reaction gif, and everytime i do the same u say "L(OL U HAVE NO ARGUMENT SO UR DEFLECTING RETARD". kys
1) show me stats proving that 6'0 is the average height for people your age
2) you cant use whites as the standard for average height because you live in a country with multiple ethnicities. you are competing with other races as well, if you cant understand that then its over for you

1) show me stats proving that 6'0 is the average height for people your age
2) you cant use whites as the standard for average height because you live in a country with multiple ethnicities. you are competing with other races as well, if you cant understand that then its over for you
nobody gives a shit about rice or curry or tacocels dragging down the average, whites are what women care about, and the average for them in the youth is 6 foot, from first hand experience.

nobody gives a shit about rice or curry or tacocels dragging down the average, whites are what women care about, and the average for them in the youth is 6 foot, from first hand experience.
1) being short influences all aspects of life, not just dating. you cant exclude other races just because theyre not as desirable as whites. you cant just exclude other races from the average height for this reason
2) so im just suppose to take the word of a biased self-hating, self-proclaimed ""manlet""

ok

1) being short influences all aspects of life, not just dating. you cant exclude other races just because theyre not as desirable as whites. you cant just exclude other races from the average height for this reason
2) so im just suppose to take the word of a biased self-hating, self-proclaimed ""manlet""

ok
U live in australia, go outside and see for yourself, how tall these white man are

U live in australia, go outside and see for yourself, how tall these white man are
1) you didnt address any of my points
2) your perception of how tall other people are can be skewed by their body shape/shoes/clothing. its not going to be accurate unless youre measuring them with a ruler (just lol). and as i said, im not going to take the word of a biased self-hating, self-proclaimed ""manlet"" . if you want to continue this debate feel free to show me actual statistics

1) you didnt address any of my points
2) your perception of how tall other people are can be skewed by their body shape/shoes/clothing. its not going to be accurate unless youre measuring them with a ruler (just lol). and as i said, im not going to take the word of a biased self-hating, self-proclaimed ""manlet"" . if you want to continue this debate feel free to show me actual statistics
nigger i go outside and it's clear to see that the majority of white guys under 25 height mog me (and i'm real doctor measured 5'11, not self measured coper). that alone is all the proof i need that im below avg.
he's only two inches taller than you, are you surrounded by 6'5 gods and getting mogged daily?
literally yes

nigger i go outside and it's clear to see that the majority of white guys under 25 height mog me (and i'm real doctor measured 5'11, not self measured coper). that alone is all the proof i need that im below avg.
you are just a broken record at this point. can you refute any of what I said or no? if not why even bother replying? youre just making yourself look more like a retard with every reply.

you are just a broken record at this point. can you refute any of what I said or no? if not why even bother replying? youre just making yourself look more like a retard with every reply.
your iq literally just went below the earths crust my friend

Yes bro if you're not muscled. But don't feel bad, I'm 5'9 and like 220 or 230 with basically no muscle.

your iq literally just went below the earths crust my friend
explain. I'll relist all of my points for you to refute

1) you cant use whites as the standard for average height because you live in a country with multiple ethnicities. you are competing with other races as well, if you cant understand that then its over for you

being short influences all aspects of life, not just dating. you cant exclude other races just because theyre not as desirable as whites. you cant just exclude other races from the average height for this reason

2) your perception of how tall other people are can be skewed by their body shape/shoes/clothing. its not going to be accurate unless youre measuring them with a ruler (just lol).

3) and as i said, im not going to take the word of a biased self-hating, self-proclaimed ""manlet"" . if you want to continue this debate feel free to show me actual statistics

explain. I'll relist all of my points for you to refute

1) you cant use whites as the standard for average height because you live in a country with multiple ethnicities. you are competing with other races as well, if you cant understand that then its over for you

being short influences all aspects of life, not just dating. you cant exclude other races just because theyre not as desirable as whites. you cant just exclude other races from the average height for this reason

1. nobody givbes a fuck about dethnikks dragging the average down
2. no its not skewedim super good at analysing after years of doing it every day.

1. nobody givbes a fuck about dethnikks dragging the average down
2. no its not skewedim super good at analysing after years of doing it every day.

I already addressed this. you didnt listen
1) being short influences all aspects of life, not just dating. you cant exclude other races just because theyre not as desirable as whites. after all you live in the same country as them

2) ????? you cant use anecdotes when it comes to height. if everyone acted like you then science would be obsolete

i have already stated why height is difficult to measure with vision alone. here it is again in case you missed it: your perception of how tall other people are can be skewed by their body shape/shoes/clothing. its not going to be accurate unless youre measuring them with a ruler (just lol).

""im super good at analysing after years of doing it every day" is not an acceptable answer :forcedsmile: what even is the point of collecting statistics when there are people like you out there? i guess we should abolish rulers while were at it. i shouldnt even have to explain this to you its almost like im talking to a retard here

3) your observations are likely to be biased because you are a self-hating, self-proclaimed ""manlet""

read before you reply

Last edited:
I already addressed this. you didnt listen
1) being short influences all aspects of life, not just dating. you cant exclude other races just because theyre not as desirable as whites. after all you live in the same country as them

2) ????? you cant use anecdotes when it comes to height. if everyone acted like you then science would be obsolete

i have already stated why height is difficult to measure with vision alone. here it is again in case you missed it: your perception of how tall other people are can be skewed by their body shape/shoes/clothing. its not going to be accurate unless youre measuring them with a ruler (just lol).

""im super good at analysing after years of doing it every day" is not an acceptable answer :forcedsmile: what even is the point of collecting statistics when there are people like you out there? i guess we should abolish rulers while were at it. i shouldnt even have to explain this to you its almost like im talking to a retard here

3) your observations are likely to be biased because you are a self-hating, self-proclaimed ""manlet""

read before you reply
didnt read, low iq