Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is 5-6 a Good Rating on Here??

Assuming that most users here are in the 2-4 range I would assume so. I would trade places with a 5-6 guy any time of the day.

Total Imbecile said:
Assuming that most users here are in the 2-4 range I would assume so. I would trade places with a 5-6 guy any time of the day.

:heh:

Yes. It's normie tier. Normies can looksmax with ease if they put in the time and effort.

Kointo said:
Yes. It's normie tier. Normies can looksmax with ease if they put in the time and effort.

:bigsmile:

Yeah, 5 means you're average; 6 means you're above average. Most users on here are in that range, and therefore fakecels/mentalcels.

I personally don't believe women see the difference between 5-6 and 3-4 there is no average looking to women you are either good looking or ugly

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Yeah, 5 means you're average; 6 means you're above average. Most users on here are in that range, and therefore fakecels/mentalcels.

Assuming you're brown and from a place where everybody smells like curry chances are you will never be considered above 5 by Western, mainstream standards is more than positive. Currycels should never leave their country if they don't wanna get suicidal.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

:'(

Ban op, hes a goodlooking nutjob from lookism.

Ban this dumb ass faggot mods. Jesus Christ.

FACEandLMS said:

Is it the same username?

6 is a good rating and the level in which you can get laid in the west.

5 and below is all the same shit really. Well a 5 might be able to looksmax to a 6, but it depends. For everyone else is LDAR time.

FACEandLMS said:

i never said I was rated 5-6. I just asked if it was a good rating.
im not from lookism either

Homosapicuckus said:
Assuming you're brown and from a place where everybody smells like curry chances are you will never be considered above 5 by Western, mainstream standards is more than positive. Currycels should never leave their country if they don't wanna get suicidal.

Kointo said:

I think if you are a sub5 you wont be able to get sex. So being 5+ means you can get sex with 0-3/10 Femoids. Most probably 1-2/10 Femoids. Being 5+ means you are not an Incel. Unless there is a reason other than looks or you aren't trying your best. And remember, 5 is average. Anything above it is above average.

However, being a sub8 you would never find true love. And you will be cucked in a long term relationship.