Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is 5/10 enough

is it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Look I'm sub 5 but if I looksmaxxed to a 5 with surgery, gymcelling, suppletments, and other soft looksmaxing tricks from looksmax.org is a 5 even enough to not die a virgin? Personally I think you have to be a 6 but at a 5 you might have a SLIGHT chance at a luckout.

If you are 5/10, you won't die a virgin most likely, you will probably have at least 1 or 2 girlfriends
but don't expect them to be a virgin by the time they get to you lol

If you are 5/10, you won't die a virgin most likely, you will probably have at least 1 or 2 girlfriends
do you think the foids would be whales/grannies?

Yes, if you're young (and white).

They mog us brutally, especially Asians since they're high IQ, sandniggers on the other hand are low IQ and worthless.
We all 0/10 in terms of looks though.

What do you think about ethnic male models?
They have to look at least kinda white, and even then they'll never be on the same level as an actual white man.

at 5 you still need friends and ties so I hope you have some useful people gathered around you

5/10 can ascend but it has to be through betabuxxing or finding a LTR through friends. Either way they definitely aren't getting their looks match in 2020. 2/10 landwhale at best.

They have to look at least kinda white, and even then they'll never be on the same level as an actual white man.
have you seen any chaddams at your cult when your parents make you go to services?

anyone who says no is coping it obviously is still hard as a 5/10 and it's only getting harder but at that point u can be seen as at least slightly physically attractive enough to get a foid and if ur a base 5/10 then u can probably looksmax to a 6

Good enough to betabuxx a roastie mother of 2

Look I'm sub 5 but if I looksmaxxed to a 5 with surgery, gymcelling, suppletments, and other soft looksmaxing tricks from looksmax.org is a 5 even enough to not die a virgin? Personally I think you have to be a 6 but at a 5 you might have a SLIGHT chance at a luckout.
U said u could looksmaxx to a chadlite yesterday

5/10 its possible to get fucked (friend is a 7/10 but manlet and sperg so that devalues him to 5/10). I think 7/10 is threshold for having actual relationships and (infinity)/10 is threshold for actually finding love.

^^^Not completely over but not like a massive win either

Yes. But you would fuck 4/10 foids at best.

Only 8/10 exp true love anything else Betabux hard.... with their delusional dreams.
8/10 is not a joke... Its a universal law like gravity law.
People who say otherwise are copeing hard on selfdelusionalmaxx mode.

Yes for a 3/10 if you are nt, not short, have hair and not poor, but no guarantee, that it will be still the case in 3 to 5 years.