Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is 23 1/2 too late?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Not getting any younger.

The best time to do anything is now

it's not too late, you might hit a growth spurt before 25 if your EXTREMELY LUCKY.

It is way easier to date when younger such as in highschool and college, but at 23 you have missed major milestones in sexual activity and you won't be able to catch up.

Yeah, you missed too much to ever recover.

Depends on your prioritization. But you need to kick it into overdrive as you are prime at 25.

It is way easier to date when younger such as in highschool and college, but at 23 you have missed major milestones in sexual activity and you won't be able to catch up.
to what?

Its been over since you were 14 lad. Settle down eh.

You are pretty behind for sure, most foid's your age started having sexual relation's over a decade ago. At least ten year's of sluting around and getting violently railed by Chad every night. Odd's are you won't find a regular nonslut girl that's not married or taken.

If you do try to ascend though,remember.Time is no longer on your side, you gotta act fast or you'll be post prime before you know it.

Lose a bit of weight, before you head off to college man.

it's never too late for rape

You can get opinion cucked or you can find out yourself. There is only one way...
go and try fag

it's never too late if you can somehow become physically attractive

It's not over until you're in your 40s. You won't get prime fuckhole, but you can still reproduce and hope for a genetically modified child. After 44, you'll need science and technology to reproducing without risks.

Sadly this is true OP, it makes me want to cry. Even if we 20+ KVs get laid it will not be the same as slaying your oneitis prime JB pussy at 16.

No, 23 is not over tier, its over at 30 tbh

You're all such pathetic people telling me and other guys that u can hit growth spurt, can change etc. If you're incel now, you will be incel forever. No growth spurt can change your overall appearance.

I'm 23, take it as it is, it's over...

Im kind of pissed because in 2016 i looked good and now i am fucked

For what? For escaping inceldom, not necessarily. I know several people that ascended later