Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is 22 too old to enter college in UK?

HONKLER BANDICOON

HONKLER BANDICOON

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
Next chance I get at going to college will be Sept of 2025 and at 22 years old.

Most niggas in UK start college at 16/17 and finish at 17/18

I've been planning on going back but keep hitting road blocks, but it feels 22 is too old to go back to college (I feel old too)

I missed every milestone and have no experience that everyone else has

Its under

if u get the chance do it. no one will give a shit

Why do you want to do that in the first place

Idk. There comes an age where the only reason to go is career. If you're incel you're probably already screwed socially so only go if you know you can get a successful career.

The only thing you'll gain is increasing your chances in getting a non minimum wage job.

I think that mid 20's and above would be too old

That's straight bananas... in the U.S. the average age is 18-20 and, depending on degree, don't get their diploma until their mid to late 20s

But I would say it's not too late at all. You may be a little older than everyone else but you're still young.

That's straight bananas... in the U.S. the average age is 18-20 and, depending on degree, don't get their diploma until their mid to late 20s

But I would say it's not too late at all. You may be a little older than everyone else but you're still young.
He’s on about college not university. College is your equivalent to high school

Can’t you do a foundation year at uni

meh if the course is worth studying then it's not that late

but yea it might be a bit awkward socially, tho if you're an incel I think that shouldn't make a massive difference