Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is 21 too old for a 17 year old foid?

Felix97

Felix97

Vloecl, if yuo wduoln‘t. SRK
-
I‘m trying to get this one girl from college... According to my blackpilled irl friend (@Berok ) she‘s below my looks. So far, so good.

The only problem is that I‘m 4 years older than her. I know that Jb’s wouldn’t mind fucking a Chad in his 20s, but I’m not a Chad so would that lower my chances? Or should I hide my age from her?

At 21 you could say that you're 19 and get away with it.

In a sane world, it would be perfectly fine and would make a difference. If anything, you would be too young for her in sane world.

So my real age would make it harder right?

Depends where you live, in my country and Europe in general it would be fine. But I would still tell her I'm 19, idk maybe it's just me.

Reverse the gender roles, sounds ok of you do that doesn't it ? Consider taking estrogen so you can confuse your body, people won't mind if you do it that way

Not too old if you're Chad

It's perfect and it will even "normalize" more once she gets older. Wish you the best of luck.

Age difference doesn't matter if she's legal.

not too old. In germany its legal I know 15 year old foids who fuck 28 year old chads.
So fuck her if you can!!!

It should be fine unless she says "you raped me" and then sues yo.

I live in germany too, but I am not a Chad mate. Read op????
I know that you live in germany thats Why I wrote it. Ofc I know you aint chad but I mean its not illegal from the age difference

I know that you live in germany thats Why I wrote it. Ofc I know you aint chad but I mean its not illegal from the age difference
Oh well, but wouldn‘t the age gap creep her out still? Even though it‘s legal..

Oh well, but wouldn‘t the age gap creep her out still? Even though it‘s legal..
maybe. Do you look very old or just normal for your age? Neverthenless try it it may work out but may also be a disaster.

:lul: I can't keep rotting boyo. Need to try...:feelsbadman:

if you are trying you aren't blackpilled enough tbh tbh ngl

the inevitable rejection from this foid is going to cause you more pain then LDAR. Hope is dangerous. Life isn't a fairytale, it's over. :feelstrash:

Age is just a number get over it broooos !!!

if you are trying you aren't blackpilled enough tbh tbh ngl

the inevitable rejection from this foid is going to cause you more pain then LDAR. Hope is dangerous. Life isn't a fairytale, it's over. :feelstrash:
without any hope I'd just suicide tbhtbh

Ascend my friend

Fakecel get out! If a girl likes you then you were never an incel

I don't see a problem, personally.

Soy.

Attachments

• soyboy15.jpg
    soyboy15.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 33
Jfl at this question

According to normies: yes

But normies are bluepilled, if she bleeds she breeds

6ft chad smh, just grab her by the pussy

Unless she's legal, don't go for it, you would have ruined your life for a foid.

Go for it dude.

17 year olds don't magically change drastically when they turn 18. Maybe they'll get into a liberal arts degree instead of going to high school, but it's basically the same shit

Half your age and add 7 is a good rule apparently.

I think a 21 year old dating a 16/17 year old is ideal, foids don't really have a problem with this(Only the ugly roastie catwomen get triggered by this) and numales who wouldn't really attract young females anyway.

Go for it.

Not at all. Go for it. 17 year olds are perfect for a man of any age.

Legit I think 17 is the best age for females, I think they look best between 16-20 but peak around 17/18.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back