Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is 1 IOI too much to ask for?

C

CompleteFailure

Banned
-
1 fucking IOI would make the suicidal thoughts go away for a month, just a sign that I as a young male am attractive to the opposite sexpp

What kind of IOIs are you looking for? A smile? A stare?

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
What kind of IOIs are you looking for? A smile? A stare?

A stare with a smile, girl sitting next to me and striking a conversation, someone telling me their friend likes me. The list goes on.

CompleteFailure said:
1 fucking IOI would make the suicidal thoughts go away for a month, just a sign that I as a young male am attractive to the opposite sexpp

If it hasn't happened by 22 then it's O V E R!

Why can't I open Inceldom Discussion forum

CompleteFailure said:
A stare with a smile, girl sitting next to me and striking a conversation, someone telling me their friend likes me. The list goes on.

if you're an incel you'll never experience any such a thing. even worse, if you're a poor incel you'll be forced to wageslave in a place full of normies and you'll have to witness normies and chads get without any effort what you've always craved for

The only IOI is if she's grabbing your crotch and asking you to fuck her.

a-virgin-nigger said:
The only IOI is if she's grabbing your crotch and asking you to fuck her.
No, your penis must enter a female for an IOI to take place.

CompleteFailure said:

I'm genuinely 2/10, but this one time when I was at an amusement park, a girl came up to me and sat down, initiated a conversation with me but I didn't hear her, so when I took my earphones out and said 'What?' she just walked away and said 'nothing.' And then her friends laughed as I waved goodbye to her like a retard. They were trying to make fun of me because of being ugly, but their smiles instantly disappeared when my classmates, who were all cute girls, showed up since I was waiting for them. Teenagers can be such assholes.

I'm genuinely 2/10, but this one time when I was at an amusement park, a girl came up to me and sat down, initiated a conversation with me but I didn't hear her, so when I took my earphones out and said 'What?' she just walked away and said 'nothing.' And then her friends laughed as I waved goodbye to her like a retard. They were trying to make fun of me because of being ugly, but their smiles instantly disappeared when my classmates, who were all cute girls, showed up since I was waiting for them. Teenagers can be such assholes.
Teenagers aren't assholes, they're the most honest people you'll ever meet. They haven't had bluepill nonsense fully drilled in their heads yet (although liberals are starting younger and younger with this).

They are correctly guiding the ugly male to disband himself from society and never spread his seed of genetic fecal matter.

Ive had teenage girls pretend to like me because im ugly before too, very damaging memories

IOIs is a stupid term coined TRP and PUA frauds.

All I want is physical contact from a girl

Who cares about IOIs? It doesn't fucking matter if she's not actually being physical with you.