Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ironically Rare.... Lifefuel/Suifuel Story

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
OK...you kinda have to read the story because it is a bit vague and convoluted but basically a tranny baited a straight-guy into some kind of relationship. However, she/he/it told him apparently on a long-drive through wooded Cuckada that she/he/it was transgender MtF. He told her to get out of the car presumably in the middle of nowhere ....based tbh.....(LIFEFUEL).

However now he is being charged with her murder (SUIFUEL). However the cause of death isn't stated nor any indication it was intentional...

Bogdanov confirmed he had met Nikki and driven her in his vehicle, according to Vancouver police. He was allegedly said to have been 'really disturbed' when he discovered Kuhnhausen was born a male and that this was a factor in her death. He told them that he subsequently asked her to get out of his van, and that she walked away and he had not seen her after that time.

So basically kicking the it out of his car may be enough to be charged with murder? Without any intent of her being physically harmed nor coming into physical harm? I dunno...like I said the story is unclear.

Cliffs: I think the most surprising aspect of the story is a she/he/it took a "duckface selfie". I always thought that was relegated to foids-only.

22410776-7806299-A_Canadian_man_has_been_charged_with_the_murder_of_a_transgender-m-8_1576695473157.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...dering-18-year-old-girl-told-transgender.html

Last edited:
I wouldn't date a tranny either, it's literally gay.

I wouldn't date a tranny either, it's literally gay.

Transogyny much? Maybe this why inkwell?? With that prehistoric attitude not surprised any women won't date you? I suggest you catch-up with the modern world and like most men take literally whatever you can get.

#transrights
#transphobia
#chickswithdicks
#doubleyourchancesofgettingadate!

Cliffs: Don't Knock it till you've fucked it, Inkwell!!!

Last edited:
Reading stories like this honestly make my day.

JFL at this picture
22410778 7806299 image m 6 1576695444484

How did this guy not know? So obviously a male...

Also from the article - "'There was some evidence that indicates at least the potential of some strangulation involved.' KEK

Whatever happened, the tranny deserved it.

Also from the article - "'There was some evidence that indicates at least the potential of some strangulation involved.' KEK

Problem is they found a decomposed body. "Some evidence" is just a prosecutorial tactic to bias the case against him. Were there other evidence of bruises? blunt force trauma? Was it tampered with by anyone else? Did animals bite around the neck? Like I said its vague but I would think what the guy did was say...WTF? get out of my car. Then IT died alone. Not saying it was the right thing to do, but neither was baiting the guy...I mean how would you feel if you got a blowjob or something and then found out it was from a dude???(If story checks out).

Cliffs: It's Over

Problem is they found a decomposed body. "Some evidence" is just a prosecutorial tactic to bias the case against him. Were there other evidence of bruises? blunt force trauma? Was it tampered with by anyone else? Did animals bite around the neck? Like I said its vague but I would think what the guy did was say...WTF? get out of my car. Then IT died alone. Not saying it was the right thing to do, but neither was baiting the guy...I mean how would you feel if you got a blowjob or something and then found out it was from a dude???(If story checks out).

Yea I read that too, it sounds like the prosecutions work is cut out for them to prove murder.

Also you have no legal obligation to have someone in your car that you don't want to be there, at least if they are not your direct children. I mean, if someone in your car is groping you or threatening you, you have every right to force them out of your car at any moment you choose.

Finding out that someone you thought was a woman is actually a man would be far beyond just a mere inconvenience for me, I would have kicked that faggot out of my car even if I was driving through the middle of the Sahara desert.

I would have kicked that faggot out of my car even if I was driving through the middle of the Sahara desert.

Standardcel much bro? Maybe this why INKWELL! All you incels have such high standards, I guess if she isn't a supermodel (or a "she" tbh) it's "out the door" with you guys.

#angerissues
#maleprivilege&entitlement
#dateyourlooksmatch
#thefutureisshemale

good fucking riddance :feelsLightsaber:

One correction to your telling of the story is this didn’t occur in Cuckada. Happened in Burgerland, city of Vancouver Washington not Vancouver Canada.

One correction to your telling of the story is this didn’t occur in Cuckada. Happened in Burgerland, city of Vancouver Washington not Vancouver Canada.

You're correct. Why have two cities of the same name & region so close together anyway?

img_Vancouver-Washington_vs_Vancouver-BC.jpg

Cliffs: Mad innit?

All fags should die tbh

Even if he murdered the tranny, he probably just speed up the inevitable since almost half of them end up roping anyway.

That forehead, holy fuck.

who the fuck is cliffs tbh

That picture is hideous. I don’t even know through what delusions he thought that was a female.
A lot of women today have masculine jawlines lol.