Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IRLs found my account on this site

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Gonna stop posting for a bit just in case. Also if you’re reading this (you know who you are) GET OFF MY PAGE :reeeeee:

Sorry for the potential normie bluepiller traffic that might follow me here if it blows up

Sorry bro i wont tell anyone i found your account

Inb4 a shitton of greycels get banned

People from school? You are fucked OP. This board talks bad about women and even if you have scientific studies backing it you will be seen a reincarnation of Hitler.

If not larp it's over
you will be treated even worse than now
sorry OP
btw how did they find out?

If not larp it's over
you will be treated even worse than now
sorry OP
btw how did they find out?
how the fuck did they find out?
Someone googled “incel forums” (to find stuff for IT lol) in the computer lab and found .co and noticed one of my posts since I’m retarded and use the same name here as I do on everything else. Not a ton of people know yet it’s currently like 5 or something but if they mention it to other people its gonna be bad

Statusmaxx with your account. Larp that we are an extremely organized, powerful, satanic worshipping death cult that eats babies for breakfast. They will fear and show you respect. Also maybe use it to blackmail some foids to give you poon.

People from school

“Hey guys it’s me, I hate women and love elliot rodgers, i am one of you!”
Beyond over OP
Also the fact that the media thinks all of us support ER it's hilarious. I for one believe that he was indeed a locationcel/volcel who could have looksmaxxed and moved to a different place.

I’m retarded and use the same name here as I do on everything else.
I'm sorry OP, but you really fucked up.
To all of the accountless lurkercels, don't do this please.
I'm risking enough by using an email with my name in it.

You can change your email you know :feelshaha:

I did the same thing when it seemed there was a danger of getting doxxed.

you basically doxxed yourself bro, you better not let 2340922 know that

tenor.gif
It’s not that bad since it only leads people to my steam and psn account. Also my middle school geometry dash account if they check that for some reason lol. Unless some stranger is really curious what games I play they won’t get that much out of it. Email and other stuff is different.

Someone googled “incel forums” (to find stuff for IT lol) in the computer lab and found .co and noticed one of my posts since I’m retarded and use the same name here as I do on everything else. Not a ton of people know yet it’s currently like 5 or something but if they mention it to other people its gonna be bad
You messed up bad OP, not because we might get a few more visitors here, but because that could have been something much more important and you would have been fucked right now.

Be careful bro

How do they know that it's you?

I've been browsing this forum on crowded buses myself but I'm lonely and don't know anyone closely IRL.
They must see which filter you used over your real face when taking your profile picture.

Tell them to get you a gf :feelsEhh:

just use your .co username for school stuff theory

also JFL @ ppl at ur school being IT posters

I'll rope when that happens

Potentially doxxed yourself to those who saw the account

I will be kinda scared in that case

I’m retarded and use the same name here as I do on everything else.
That was your first mistake if you wanted to cover your tracks. I use my old screenname from many years ago, but it's whatever. I retired it quite a while ago.

My irl incels in denial friends know my account
full

You done fucked up bic boi

Damn that's fucked up.

Damn that's rough, bro!

I can't imagine anyone finding out im ugly loser!

I guess you'll have to quit being ugly loser now?

My condolences.