Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope IRL streaming used to be such a great cope for me. It sucks that the golden age of irl is over...

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I was so big on irl streaming from when it first started in late 2016 to when cx collapsed in late 2018. This was when Ice Poseidon was in full force and I got to observe the entire CX network take form. It was always entertaining and something was always happening. So many streams to watch and chaos that always made me laugh, especially hampton brandon's streams which were the best. IP2 is ass. I did however enjoy Smooth Sanchez when he was doing his thing and it gave me those old vibes. It seems like there was such a massive crackdown on irl streaming tho and you can't do anything anymore without getting banned/targeted/arrested. I don't watch any irl streams anymore but today I was just watching those archived streams and it makes me sad that we will probably never see anything like that again. It was 24/7 content and nothing can even come close. :feelsrope:

The king of irl:

Last edited:
Variety Tyler1 was the golden age.

IP2 was pretty great when they made the uncensored subreddit

The only streamers I watch are vtubers, I hate IRL

reminds me of early days youtube, like 2005 or so, people weren't afraid to post the cringiest cringe or insane shit that happened

today I was just watching those archived streams

share some funny moments bro

Asian Andy was giga kek

RIP Covid killed it

How can you enjoy watching other people actually living and doing stuff irl while you’re stuck in your dark room looking at a screen?

How can you enjoy watching other people actually living and doing stuff irl while you’re stuck in your dark room looking at a screen?
Because they're fucking with normies and its funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back