Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Irish weather is miserable

Regenerator

Regenerator

JBWfag extermination advocate
★★★★★
There's Winter like weather here now in the middle of October. I can't even go outside without getting frostbite because of my genetics.
I'm just going to LDAR until February. Winter time is when I appreciate this forum's existence the most.

water is wet
welcome to ireland ;)

Winter in Michigan is terrible
Plus, summer too

I wonder how Anglo-Celts managed to handle the weather in curryland, considering it’s the exact opposite of their homeland’s climate. Even native curries are dying of heatwaves nowadays

Poland is the same way too cold to go outside and why would i? Even during summer normies are insufferable but cold is as bad as them.

Honestly bro it's so cold here i prefer that to extreme heat tho which we rarely get anyway

There's Winter like weather here now in the middle of October. I can't even go outside without getting frostbite because of my genetics.
I'm just going to LDAR until February. Winter time is when I appreciate this forum's existence the most.
What is your ethnic background?
I wonder how Anglo-Celts managed to handle the weather in curryland, considering it’s the exact opposite of their homeland’s climate. Even native curries are dying of heatwaves nowadays
It was hard. A lot of people got tropical diseases/heat exhaustion etc. Often they would go up in the mountains (in Africa also).

I'm surprised that Northern Europe get's a huge amount of Arab, Berber & African migrants given the cold climate. Anything for welfare money I guess.

Poland is the same way too cold to go outside and why would i? Even during summer normies are insufferable but cold is as bad as them.
Being around normies is awful regardless of the season. The rain is the weather that scares them away the most :feelskek:

Complaining about weather is the most bitchass trait ngl

Honestly bro it's so cold here i prefer that to extreme heat tho which we rarely get anyway
The only thing I don't like about Summer is that sunlight can age your skin. Apart from that it's far superior to Winter imo. Spring is probably my favorite season though.

Such "Global warming":feelskek:

damn so many irishmen in the thread
eoin o'duffy would be proud :cryfeels:

be grateful u don't live in a hot shithole

Irish (Ethnically)
Well that's a relief.

Just goes to show everyone has different taste. I think the British Isles winter is very mild. Maybe all the people who think like you tend to emigrate to Australia, or the south of the USA.

Yeah spring here is nice

Jfl global warming :feelskek: :feelskek:
I love the spring time.

How anyone still believes in "Global warming" Is beyond me.

Retards who listen to the Rte propaganda
RTE is funded by the Irish government, says all you need to know about them.

RTE is funded by the Irish government, says all you need to know about them.
Exactly they talk about a bunch of shit everytime i see anything to do with them it's an instant dnr and dnw

Exactly they talk about a bunch of shit everytime i see anything to do with them it's an instant dnr and dnw
Even hearing their radio pisses me off.

:lul:This country is so fucked bro

One of their presenters is a dyke with adopted children:feelspuke: Feel sorry for those children. Notice as well she uses the terminology "Partner" Why normie men who refer to their wives & girlfriends as that are being conditioned into feminism & LGBT.

One of their presenters is a dyke with adopted children:feelspuke: Feel sorry for those children. Notice as well she uses the terminology "Partner" Why normie men who refer to their wives & girlfriends as that are being conditioned into feminism & LGBT.
Absolute fucking state of it :lul:

Anything for welfare money I guess.
This + bragging rights to their fellow ethnics. Living in a white country and being around white moggers all day is seen as a status thing to third worlders, similar to hanging around the "popular crowd" in school

Winter like weather? 10°C and some rain?
That's their winter. Mild and boring. Almost no snow and frost. Not cold, but it makes you depressed.

Poland has much better winters than west Germany. I would enjoy them. Real winter and not 80% of the time mild and rainy.

Irish existence is miserable having Irish genes feels like a deep sadness natural to your existence @DarkStar

Being around normies is awful regardless of the season. The rain is the weather that scares them away the most :feelskek:
This is why I can tolerate the rainy weather where I live, it creates some distance between normies and myself.

Poland has much better winters than west Germany. I would enjoy them. Real winter and not 80% of the time mild and rainy.
What are you talking about last year's winter was only rain, shitty coldness with the wind and no snow it only snowed for 3 days. "Real winter" is a thing of the past we are leaving the small ice age thanks to the sun's solar activity.