Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Irish used to be considered ethnic

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
irish-african.jpg

Look at this LOL.

The Anglo-Teutons really went out of their way to mog the Irish. They took their language away and then they didn't even want to consider them white. Brutal historypill for the irishcels.

As a Slav, I feel their pain, because we are barely considered white even now and Hitler and the Germans were doing similar things to us.

Irish are considered white now but they're still shorter on average than the Germanics. Even the most know Irishman Conor McGregor is a manlet.

Ireland is also a liberal shithole these days, completely forgetting their Catholic culture and legacy and legalizing abortion, LGBT rights etc.

Any irishcels here?

So that's why they are called potato niggas? No offense i like celtic culture and people, not all celtic people look like the picture above.

Not only them but also italians considered as ethnic.

White means WASP btw,not european peasants

I’m half Irish if that counts.

Anglos are salty
the average Irish man looks better than the average Anglo imho

Scandinavia, Germany, Holland, England, WASP areas of the new world = the most Chad countries.
that's the fact. europeans under WASP rule worked like slaves,their languages are banned and they had to struggle to gain "white" status.

Irish men are ugly as fuck, but Ireland is more based than the UK.
The laws are being changed for cucks, but the traditional roots are still strong and many Irishmen live in the country.

have a fair bit of irish in me, im 50% british, 25% of that is irish/scottish

irish-african.jpg

Look at this LOL.

The Anglo-Teutons really went out of their way to mog the Irish. They took their language away and then they didn't even want to consider them white. Brutal historypill for the irishcels.

As a Slav, I feel their pain, because we are barely considered white even now and Hitler and the Germans were doing similar things to us.

Irish are considered white now but they're still shorter on average than the Germanics. Even the most know Irishman Conor McGregor is a manlet.

Ireland is also a liberal shithole these days, completely forgetting their Catholic culture and legacy and legalizing abortion, LGBT rights etc.

Any irishcels here?
not irish, but my father come from a lineage of irishs that immigrated due to ireland being a shithole.

you are ethinic from the moment your native country is a shithole

The laws are being changed for cucks, but the traditional roots are still strong and many Irishmen live in the country.

This is very depressing though:

Italians still look ethnic, I'm white but I look ethnic.

Italians still look ethnic, I'm white but I look ethnic.
what is your ethnicity
why the irish starved to death because they couldnt find potato. why they didnt eat fish tbh

what is your ethnicity

why the irish starved to death because they couldnt find potato. why they didnt eat fish tbh

Italian blood which leaves me with tanned/olive skin. Still caucasian though, you?

Irish foids aren't attractive but they still have super high standards

That was from before they discovered true ethnics like sandniggers and curries.

The Irish are potatoniggers.

That’s good, then white Irish people can claim oppression points.

I'm not from UK. Both Ireland and UK seem equally cucked to me, just in different ways.
ireland had a chance of not being colonized, but know they trown it away, i need to do something to fix this, the issues is the imugrants "as much trouble as they cause", the issue is this cuckery, a cuck final solution must happen

Italians are pretty much black tbhngl

My people are irish and I look pretty similar to that depiction of us.

Drunk gingers are obviously ethnic

irish-african.jpg

Look at this LOL.

Any irishcels here?
Me from county Tyrone, we are the niggers of europe

I'm half Irish and that was just propaganda to make the British hate the Irish

That was from before they discovered true ethnics like sandniggers and curries.
yes, whitey just wanted someone to bully and run JBW on. the irish were spared once spics became a thing in america