Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Iraq's Amending the Personal Status Law: marriage of underaged literal children is now legal nation-wide and recognized by authorities

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
there has been a lot of talk about this lately on Iraq's soycial media spaces, especially X.

for people who claim that the amendment doesn't concern child/underage marriage:

(an Iraqi parliament member literally arguing with a media presenter, justifying the marriage of a 9 yo girl:

View: https://x.com/alrabiaatv/status/1815837883414241598?t=vlXu4zSkaUqHQ6gHh9lH1g&s=19

)

the amendment and it's newly updated and edited content, basically allow citizens to marry based wholely and solely on islamic sharia laws according to either sunni or shiite doctrine/creed with minimal court interception and maximum islamic sharia interception, also allowing the husband to make the terms of marriage his own terms depending on his beliefs as long as it exists within the boundaries of islamic sharia of his doctrine/creed (which is where the underage marriage controversy comes from, to apply this in practice, a shiite man can basically marry an underage if his religious reference/sayyid allows it, a sunni man can marry an underage girl if it is referenced in his doctrine/his sheikh allows it):

thoughts???

Last edited:
@kay'
this will probably even allow foreigners to marry kids from my country as long as their islamic belief/reference allows it :dafuckfeels:

So we are talking any age?

What are they arguing about? Anyone translate?

What are they arguing about? Anyone translate?
here's a summary of what was being discussed by these 2 distinguished specimen:

foid presenter: "would you accept your 9 yo daughter to be married?"

Parliament member: "well I don't have any reasons to get my 9 yo daughter married"

presenter "but the law now allows it and recognize it as official marriage, not like before"

parliament member : "but it's the parents choice you know"

lol

here's a summary of what was being discussed by these 2 distinguished specimen:

foid presenter: "would you accept your 9 yo daughter to be married?"

Parliament member: "well I don't have any reasons to get my 9 yo daughter married"

presenter "but the law now allows it and recognize it as official marriage, not like before"

parliament member : "but it's the parents choice you know"

lol
Thanks

Normal in some islamic countries man:waitwhat: i personally find it extremely disgusting:feelsUgh:
the difference is this time it's recognized by the law, before that, the legal court marriage was limited to 15 yo of age, and any other age before it couldn't be certified by a court.

this means that all type of shit can happen now, including foreigners from other countries coming to Iraq marrying children as young as 9 yo because the court officially recognizes marriage at this age and she (the child) would be considered your legal wife by the laws of this country and they would give you the marriage certificate from the court and all the papers.

basically free Epstein island vibes

@kay'
this will probably even allow foreigners to marry kids from my country as long as their islamic belief/reference allows it :dafuckfeels:
jfl. Andrew tate will be swimming in 9 yo iraqi pussy mango.

Look at the dumbass on the right, did he just say its ok because of both parties being kids. So two 9 years old can marry no problem its a children marriage. Is he with or against? It seems like he is against but deep down hes with :feelskek:

this is funny can you link me the whole interview? Maybe ill become muslim and come visit you and we go to a 9 years olds brothel. (In العاب فيديو مانغ)

Last edited:
Man everytime a muslim is asked a question he says let me go back 3000 years ago and check the scriptures :feelskek:

i wish i was muslim with 70 iq life would be good

Last edited:
Based and Aishapilled.

سوونا مضحكة بس ما ارح اتبجبج

سوونا مضحكة بس ما ارح اتبجبج
it'll always be like this. the anti-ba'thist reforms won't stop coming and this was a direct result of it. they just want to erase/edit anything related to the old regime including the laws and ammendments, funnily enough everytime they try to do something they fuck up so badly like this.

Ironically instead of showing that they have power it just shows how much they seethed and still seethe over saddam lol

Last edited:
i cant wait to rub this in the faces of normies

not cool tbh....16 I still understand in desert regions where people die quickly

but 9 is too young

it'll always be like this. the anti-ba'thist reforms won't stop coming and this was a direct result of it. they just want to erase/edit anything related to the old regime including the laws and ammendments, funnily enough everytime they try to do something they fuck up so badly like this.

Ironically instead of showing that they have power it just shows how much they seethed and still seethe over saddam lol
I sometimes wonder if these people are out of there minds, their reactionary politics would trigger even worse liberal reactionaries once the already weak status quo change

My time to move to Iraq :feelsEhh:

Very based.

He should have raped that ugly fakeupmaxxed foid right there on live TV.