Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Iraq and Syria thread

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
As a curry it might seem strange that I have so much interest in these countries that have nothing to do with me but I’ve been reading about the Middle East since a young age.

I started researching the Iraq war a long time ago and remember the US pullout in 2011. If you had told me the shit that would unfold in the coming years I would have thought you were on drugs. Just take a minute to grasp how insane this all is. So a civil war starts in Syria which I always thought of as a peaceful country, and then Saddam’s generals gather an army of terrorists from around the world in Syria to try to take back Iraq from the Shiites...

It never occurred to me that what was a tiny, underground, ragtag jihadist group in Iraq could be able to capture international headlines as well as major cities across two different nations.

I also never could have imagined the United States ever getting so involved in Syria, not to mention Russia. The threats that Trump is now making against the Syrian army have brought things to a whole new level.

Also, the fallout from the Arab spring in Syria as well as Yemen and Libya have made me really reconsider the events surrounding the invasion of Iraq. A lot of people myself included put the sole responsibility for the disaster on the United States. I believe Bush and Cheney to be guilty of stupidity and naïveness more than anything but I also believe that Arab culture is a major reason why things turned out the way they did. I mean it’s not like Iraqis needed to pick up arms after Saddam was deposed.

What do you guys think about the situation?

The Globalist Chads don't like Assad, so they're trying to mog him into submission.

The Globalist Chads don't like Assad, so they're trying to mog him into submission.

They are trying to use Syria to start a war with the US and Russia.

As a curry it might seem strange that I have so much interest in these countries that have nothing to do with me but I’ve been reading about the Middle East since a young age.

I started researching the Iraq war a long time ago and remember the US pullout in 2011. If you had told me the shit that would unfold in the coming years I would have thought you were on drugs. Just take a minute to grasp how insane this all is. So a civil war starts in Syria which I always thought of as a peaceful country, and then Saddam’s generals gather an army of terrorists from around the world in Syria to try to take back Iraq from the Shiites...

It never occurred to me that what was a tiny, underground, ragtag jihadist group in Iraq could be able to capture international headlines as well as major cities across two different nations.

I also never could have imagined the United States ever getting so involved in Syria, not to mention Russia. The threats that Trump is now making against the Syrian army have brought things to a whole new level.

Also, the fallout from the Arab spring in Syria as well as Yemen and Libya have made me really reconsider the events surrounding the invasion of Iraq. A lot of people myself included put the sole responsibility for the disaster on the United States. I believe Bush and Cheney to be guilty of stupidity and naïveness more than anything but I also believe that Arab culture is a major reason why things turned out the way they did. I mean it’s not like Iraqis needed to pick up arms after Saddam was deposed.

This wouldn’t have happened if the autistic British and French kept their promises to the Hashemites back in WW1. Never trust a Saxon.

I know everything about the Islamic state, from Zarqawi's (radiAllahu anhu) rise in Jordan pre 90s, to ISI, to the formal declaration of the Khilafah during ramadan in the year 1437 (Hijri calender).

ask more, im an open book about this stuff. i can teach you absolutely everything about the Islamic State.

first, ill tell you buddy. in '04 when sheykhs abu Musab al-Zarqawi, Muhammad ibn al-Adnani, and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (RA) were in American custody, they wrote each others' contact information on the waistbands of their boxers with pens.

JFL @ American intelligencecels. cucked by their own government issued underwears.

but ya rly ask me anything about the Islamic State (may Allah honor it). though tbh, i formally do not support FTOs nor will i, nor do i participate in any activity enjoined in such aforementioned FTOs as designated by the U.S. DoD.

AMA. really, ask me anything though.

I know everything about the Islamic state, from Zarqawi's (radiAllahu anhu) rise in Jordan pre 90s, to ISI, to the formal declaration of the Khilafah during ramadan in the year 1437 (Hijri calender).

ask more, im an open book about this stuff. i can teach you absolutely everything about the Islamic State.

first, ill tell you buddy. in '04 when sheykhs abu Musab al-Zarqawi, Muhammad ibn al-Adnani, and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (RA) were in American custody, they wrote each others' contact information on the waistbands of their boxers with pens.

JFL @ American intelligencecels. cucked by their own government issued underwears.

but ya rly ask me anything about the Islamic State (may Allah honor it). though tbh, i formally do not support FTOs nor will i, nor do i participate in any activity enjoined in such aforementioned FTOs as designated by the U.S. DoD.

AMA. really, ask me anything though.

Same AMA about Syria.

@nausea

Yeah, I was speaking about Syria before the war. Aside from the Hama massacre and wars with Israel it was quite peaceful with low crime rates and no sectarian violence. Also, yes I know Putin has already won but it would still be unprecedented strikes.

HERE WE GO FOLKS

To be honest it's such a clusterfuck in this area that the only solution would be to wipe the middle east off the world map completely.

It is rather shocking just how quickly the terrorists were able to reduce Syria to chaos. Assad's family has dominated Syria for nearly 3 generations. For many years a lot of the countries taxi drivers were employed by the secret police. The country did have underlying pressures like water scarcity. There were illegal operations all over where the poor were pumping fossil water out of the ground and growing crops like cotton in the middle of the desert!

I also don't know that you would say ISIS was mainly Saddam's former generals. Certainly i think the power vacuum in Iraq in the wake of the government fleeing and IS taking over saw some of the former elements of Saddam's government surfacing to exert some control. I really don't think they were all that thrilled at a Saudi/CIA sponsored bunch of religious zealots taking over though. Although this is counter balanced by the Sunni communties dislike of Malaki and the useless and corrupt Iraqi government forces. Even if IS had taken over i'm not sure how long it would have been before the locals got fed up and liquidated IS in certain places.

I think its amazing how quickly the Iraqi army collapsed despite untold billions spent on them. I've studied numerous battles where armies with a fraction of what Iraq had have defeated far superior foes. In my opinion the main problem is Arabs. They lack any work ethic, have poor intelligence and have a very low quality culture. Islam is the perfect crutch of the low IQ individual. Much like Marxism elsewhere in the world. Arabs are like Africans only not as bad. Many Iraqis after the invasion were killed doing such stupid things as driving the wrong way down the road because George Bush said they had "Freedom" and that's what freedom meant. The rumour mill in Iraq is something to behold and the tribalism is unbelievable even compared to a country like India.

The main responsibility is on the neoconservatives. They deliberately disregarded any sound advice on Iraq. Many people knew exactly what would happen but they choose to ignore it and pin their hopes on the belief that Iraqis would greet them as liberators in the street and democracy would mean a land of fluffy bunny rabbits and rivers of milk and honey. The only thing Arabs respect is strength. A weak "democratic" government means nothing. The yanks also couldn't believe it either when the Iraqis elected theocratic pro-Iranian parties. Now Iran is more empowered in the region than ever before.

From my limited and humble understanding, Russia has a long history of wanting control of the Middle East, both for access to strategic bodies of water for its fleet and for petroleum. Russia was already blackmailing Hitler back in the 40s for access to the Dardanelles and the Bosphorus.

The United States basically want the same thing.

Anything else is a cover story or attempts at moral persuasion.

This wouldn’t have happened if the autistic British and French kept their promises to the Hashemites back in WW1. Never trust a Saxon.
Your right there the brits,know all about ruling the world with the barrel of a gun

It is rather shocking just how quickly the terrorists were able to reduce Syria to chaos. Assad's family has dominated Syria for nearly 3 generations. For many years a lot of the countries taxi drivers were employed by the secret police. The country did have underlying pressures like water scarcity. There were illegal operations all over where the poor were pumping fossil water out of the ground and growing crops like cotton in the middle of the desert!

I also don't know that you would say ISIS was mainly Saddam's former generals. Certainly i think the power vacuum in Iraq in the wake of the government fleeing and IS taking over saw some of the former elements of Saddam's government surfacing to exert some control. I really don't think they were all that thrilled at a Saudi/CIA sponsored bunch of religious zealots taking over though. Although this is counter balanced by the Sunni communties dislike of Malaki and the useless and corrupt Iraqi government forces. Even if IS had taken over i'm not sure how long it would have been before the locals got fed up and liquidated IS in certain places.

I think its amazing how quickly the Iraqi army collapsed despite untold billions spent on them. I've studied numerous battles where armies with a fraction of what Iraq had have defeated far superior foes. In my opinion the main problem is Arabs. They lack any work ethic, have poor intelligence and have a very low quality culture. Islam is the perfect crutch of the low IQ individual. Much like Marxism elsewhere in the world. Arabs are like Africans only not as bad. Many Iraqis after the invasion were killed doing such stupid things as driving the wrong way down the road because George Bush said they had "Freedom" and that's what freedom meant. The rumour mill in Iraq is something to behold and the tribalism is unbelievable even compared to a country like India.

The main responsibility is on the neoconservatives. They deliberately disregarded any sound advice on Iraq. Many people knew exactly what would happen but they choose to ignore it and pin their hopes on the belief that Iraqis would greet them as liberators in the street and democracy would mean a land of fluffy bunny rabbits and rivers of milk and honey. The only thing Arabs respect is strength. A weak "democratic" government means nothing. The yanks also couldn't believe it either when the Iraqis elected theocratic pro-Iranian parties. Now Iran is more empowered in the region than ever before.

I don't think ISIS was mainly Saddam's generals. But former Saddam regime elements were at the core of the IS leadership from the beginning, well before they even expanded to Syria. The IS security apparatus was modeled quite closely to Saddam's Iraq. Of course though, a lot of those former generals were not really Baathists but became pretty much wahabis/salafists by the time the US pulled out of Iraq or sooner.

I agree most of what you said.

USA reduced Syria to chaos, not the ((((((terrorists))))))

USA reduced Syria to chaos, not the ((((((terrorists))))))

The US and Saudi Arabia created ISIS. It was only supposed to attack Assad but just like with the Afghan war in the 1980's the whole thing got away from them and their interests suffered massive blow back.

Can't Mossad the Assad.