Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IRANIANCELS WHERE THE FUCK IS THE IRANIAN RESPONSE??????

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Title. If they don't respond by Tomorrow, what the FUCK IS THE POINT? AMERICAN SHIPS WILL TAKE POSTION AND SHOOT DOWN THE MISSILES.

Tagging Iraniancels I know.
@Mortis
@incelerated

@Destroyed lonely @Regressive

Iran is a joke

Any attempt to destroy Israel is unrealistic as long as the United States exists as a defender and sponsor of Zionism.

iran remind me the meme with the dog who only bark when there is a fence

No thoughts, head empty

Man im fucking drunk now
U know a way to sobrr up
Ill thank u later
I have never been drunk before. I don't know. I'll make a thread on your behalf if you want

I have never been drunk before. I don't know. I'll make a thread on your behalf if you want
no
Itll be shamefull
Watermaxx
Coffeemaxx
Coldshowermaxx
To not deathmaxx

@Destroyed lonely @Regressive
The IR pretends to be a holy cult, but in reality they're nihilistic power hungry scum like all the other rulers of the world, they don't give a fuck about anything except their own power, and rn an attack on Israel would give Jews an excuse for serious retaliation which would threaten their power, so they've stopped barking for now

Iranian upper echelons are very happy and well to do in life, pretty wives, nice families, cars and large houses they don't wanna loose all of these for some Palestinian proxies, that's the raw truth

There's a lot of barking dogs in the world. All bark and no bite

Iranian upper echelons are very happy and well to do in life, pretty wives, nice families, cars and large houses they don't wanna loose all of these for some Palestinian proxies, that's the raw truth
Makes sense

My reaction to this whole situation: :incel:

Exactly two weeks from now Israel will be destroyed

guys it was a prank, please disperse