Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Iranian slut cheats on her beta cuck dentist bf of 5 years with a ripped chad

i hate this ugly, balding, low IQ faggot who makes overly long trash

Iranian women are absolute trash. Probably the worst females in the middle east, even jewish femoids are better. They need Ruhollah Khomeini back. He would have corrected it.

It's only going to get worse considering the normie uprising in Iran right now

Iranian women are absolute trash. Probably the worst females in the middle east, even jewish femoids are better. They need Ruhollah Khomeini back. He would have corrected it.

she fled to holland as a refugee when she was young

she fled to holland as a refugee when she was young
Ah yes so she is not muslim. Iranian men are so stupid. If Islam loses its hold on Iran, then Iran will become Thailand 2.0.

I forgot to mention this sluts lay count was 15 men when she met her beta cuck bf. Her beta cuck bf was a virgin when he met her.

They need SHARIA back!

I live in the netherlands and I can confirm that iranian women are trash. Because the iranians who came here are all traitors to their country, and wish they were white.

I live in the netherlands and I can confirm that iranian women are trash. Because the iranians who came here are all traitors to their country, and wish they were white.
Bu they are white tho

1 hr 40 mins?

no thanks

I met two Persian women in America near uni who were waiting for the bus. Both were approachable and friendly.
Asked if they needed a ride. Both agreed and even went to lunch with me. They were cousins and one was going back to Iran soon. Neither had head covering. I was driving my friends rusty beater car and I wasn’t dressed nice. During lunch they acted very polite. The one who stayed started dating me. Found out her dads a doctor and she was a Virgin. She would sneak out of house to see me. On dates she would walk behind me and wouldn’t talk much unless I gave her permission. There was no sex, no hand holding and no kissing on the lips. Only a lite kiss on the cheek she’d permit. Not long after she fell in love with me, treated me like King and wanted marriage. That scared me as I was young, so I dumped her. Months later she seen me walking out of a public restroom and clung on to me with all hope. She gave me her phone# again without me asking and I never called her.

I’m white and decades later have never found a woman such as this in the West. Now I live with regret knowing I lost true love. NAWALT

View attachment 7008
stop bragging you dumb faggot

Iranian women are just as bad if not worse than American women

Ah yes so she is not muslim. Iranian men are so stupid. If Islam loses its hold on Iran, then Iran will become Thailand 2.0.
Lets hope for it, Iranian women are hot af.

As someone who is part Persian/Iranian myself, I can agree with the fact that a lot of Persian girls are absolute whores, by scale probably more than white girls.

Immigrant girl grows up without a father in the west, and of course she finds meaning in validation by cock. At least the bf didn't wife her up or giver her part of his business.

this is the worst feeling for us ethnics. when your own females who are supposed to be dating you only want white guys and desert their own culture. i fucking seethe at white posters on this site that claim ethnics dont have it bad

this is the worst feeling for us ethnics. when your own females who are supposed to be dating you only want white guys and desert their own culture. i fucking seethe at white posters on this site that claim ethnics dont have it bad
At least our own countries aren't cucked. Who cares if ethnic women in the west only want white cock, they are a lost cause to begin with.

At least our own countries aren't cucked. Who cares if ethnic women in the west only want white cock, they are a lost cause to begin with.
BIG cope on the lost cause, but how can our own countries get cucked with homogeneous population

I forgot to mention this sluts lay count was 15 men when she met her beta cuck bf. Her beta cuck bf was a virgin when he met her.
this is why i laugh at the idiots here who think they'll find a loyal gf if they ascend