Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Iranian schoolgirl viciously beaten by “morality police” for not wearing hijab, is now braindead

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
This is a follow-up of a previous thread I made about the incident involving this teenage bitch:

Below, is the updated news:

32C675A6 6253 41D3 A960 0451687CBA60

Hey IncelTears. Let me guess, she could’ve avoided hER death by simply following your advice: taking more showERs, attending thERapy sessions, improving hER pERsonality etc. (advice which you fuckERs think is the magical solution to evERy single problem in life)

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Sucks for her tbh

Okay this is going to sound a bit insensitive but who was asking her to be a fucking revolutionary.

If I was under an authoritative government which I knew would kill me for not wearing a fucking hijab u know what I would do ? Wear a fucking hijab nd then prolly move out that country

Foids of every race and religion have a huge tendency to whore out. Foids dont care if they ruin their family's or religion's reputation. Who knows, this muslim chick was on her way to become the next Mia Khalifa, its sad that it happened but it was highly needed. At least Iranians keeping sluts in check

Based Iran does it again!

you're kinda reaching to connect some foid not knowing her place vs. her government and bluepilled advice to be attractive

I’m not connecting anything to anything else

I’m simply making fun of bluepilled retards

Ironically, You are the one who is connecting my post with an imagined message behind the post.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Based Iran does it again!
On the other hand they allow hymen reconstruction and consider women with reconstructed hymens (whores in other words) to be virgins.
Based

On the other hand they allow hymen reconstruction and consider women with reconstructed hymens (whores in other words) to be virgins.
View attachment 913577

At least they reconstruct it

unlike in the west whERe a man is expected to be content with blown-out roast beef pussy othERwise he is labelled as a misogynistic inklER

That's hilarious, how many times does this have to happen before these dumb whores learn?

The only thing that I agree with in sandn1ggers culture, is that they put w0men in their place.

Even before Islam, in medival Europe, w0men by law had to walk with similar clothes to the Islamic Hijab, also according to wikipedia "
Throughout the Medieval Period, women's most important role was that of a mother or child bearer, whether she was rich or poor, children were her first priority. Women's role in society was often compared to that which is written in the Bible.
"

Man, Medival times were based and better times for Incel man. Hack no one will shame you for being a virgin, on the contrery people will see you as a morally supirior person.

Why did I have to be born in this shitty times??

Attachments

• 1697999185376.png
    1697999185376.png
    541.5 KB · Views: 11
At least they have to pretend to not be whores, unlike in the west where the mask is completely off

The mask isn’t simply off in the west.

In the west, degenERacy isn’t simply “not hidden”

it’s OPENLY encouraged, celebrated and promoted.

Last edited:
To be fair, judging by her photo she was already braindead before.
>short hair
>fakeup
yup def a whore, this is y the burqa is used in afghanistan the hijab isn't enough to stop the whores
The mask isn’t simply off in the west.

In the west, degenERacy isn’t hidden.

it’s OPENLY encouraged, celebrated and promoted.
:yes::yes::yes:

Abrahamic Religions are the fastest cures for all Inceldom issues. Our religions were created with a purpose in mind and our forebearers weren't stupid. They understood Female nature very well. Since the times of Plato, Socrates, Medieval Muslim Scholars to the time of Nietzsche and Schopenhauer, adhering to the laws of Abrahamic Religions(even Christianity and Judaism) has resulted in stable societies. Most muslim countries unaffect by Globohomo has a stable birth rate and the Amish and Orthodox Jews in Israel are proof that Christianity and Judaism can create stability too. That being said the extermination of Jews is utterly necessary for the stopping of Globohomo.

play stupid games...

To be fair, judging by her photo she was already braindead before.

Agreed.

She probably only knew how to do 2 things: take selfies and suck cocks

I doubt she had much of a consciousness to begin with. Pretty sure my pet dog has more sentience than she evER had.

Im willing to bet they gave her a chance to repent and put the hijab back on. She made a decision based on emotion, rather than logic.

Braindead, not a corpse.

The way I see it, excluding plants and single-celled organisms, life = consciousness

If she is braindead, that means she is pERmanently unconscious, so that counts as dead (even if hER body is still alive).

When I rape a bitch, I want to see hER repulsed reaction at being violated by an ugly subhuman like me, hER reaction is whERe the enjoyment comes from (more so than the sex aspect).

If I’m gonna fuck a lifeless body, I might as well just keep a sexdoll or just masturbate

Last edited:
Never trust the gay jewish media when it comes to iran

That's a dude in the pic tho