Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Iranian Redditor blames his entire country for not getting laid

Arron

Arron

★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/self/comments/118ujyt/i_22m_live_in_iran_is_it_real_that_i_could_have/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

I saw this around a month ago and thought it was pretty kekfuel so might as well share it here.

Is it real I could have lost my virginity by now if I lived in a western country?

Here are the replies:

Not with that attitude :foidSoy:

You need to think about something besides your dick being wet for a minute, buddy. :soy:

Yes. Your goverment is a pile of shit. :feels:

Yes, :feelstastyman: it’s 100% his shitty goverment’s fault that he’s not getting laid, his goverment is not respecting women enough and therefor he must suffer the wrath of virginity for eternity. :feelstastyman: It’s totally not the fact that women are utterly and quite literally repulsed by the existence of a short ugly guy like him. :feelstastyman:

Redditors’ hypocrisy and lack of ANY logical thinking never ceases to amaze me, honestly. Imagine living so far up your own ass that you think women in Iran are refusing to fuck men because the government is treating them like shit (which is not even remotely true anymore, all I see when I go out is hijabless women roaming around without anyone batting an eye. How are they being oppressed if all I see is them being completely free? :feelskek:)

And for this guy, I honestly don’t feel pity for him tbh. His entire post history is just about those fucking soy Marvel movies and asking Redditors for “””advice.””” He’s asking the same exact questions over and over again expecting different replies as if it’s all gonna magically help lose his v card. This is his source of coping. Actual recipe for disaster.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/114yfrx/what_men_do_women_consider_attractive/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

What men do women find attractive?

and ohhhh my goooood :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: here are the replies:

Confidence. Honesty. A sense of humor. Intelligence. Empathy. Kindness. Emotional maturity. :foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill:

Different women want different things. Some women like a man in a clean white white t-shirt, white watch, a nice car, who works an office job and likes ipas and sports. ;):p

The not boring ones. :feelsclown:

Funny men who respect women are always winning :chad:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fucking piece of shit Reddit scumbags. :feelsree: Gaslighting young men and feeding them delusions to no end.

@surreal we should probably send him an invite jfl. He needs to be blackpilled now more than ever. He’s literally making a clown of himself.

Last edited:
I see the posts but nothing about an iranian.
Mistake while editing, try this one:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/self/comments/118ujyt/i_22m_live_in_iran_is_it_real_that_i_could_have/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

I can’t shortcut the url cause the post is deleted by the mods (probably cause everyone was calling OP an incel :feelsclown: ) resulting in no posts being shown. It should all be fixed now hopefully.

@incelerated thots?

Foids, Life, Freedumb inkwell

Possibly. I see many foids who are together with rapefugees

Iranian kidcel has no idea

I saw this around a month ago and thought it was pretty kekfuel so might as well share it here.

Here are the replies:

Yes, :feelstastyman: it’s 100% his shitty goverment’s fault that he’s not getting laid, his goverment is not respecting women enough and therefor he must suffer the wrath of virginity for eternity. :feelstastyman: It’s totally not the fact that women are utterly and quite literally repulsed by the existence of a short ugly guy like him. :feelstastyman:

Redditors’ hypocrisy and lack of ANY logical thinking never ceases to amaze me, honestly. Imagine living so far up your own ass that you think women in Iran are refusing to fuck men because the government is treating them like shit (which is not even remotely true anymore, all I see when I go out is hijabless women roaming around without anyone batting an eye. How are they being oppressed if all I see is them being completely free? :feelskek:)

And for this guy, I honestly don’t feel pity for him tbh. His entire post history is just about those fucking soy Marvel movies and asking Redditors for “””advice.””” He’s asking the same exact questions over and over again expecting different replies as if it’s all gonna magically help lose his v card. This is his source of coping. Actual recipe for disaster.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/114yfrx/what_men_do_women_consider_attractive/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

and ohhhh my goooood :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: here are the replies:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fucking piece of shit Reddit scumbags. :feelsree: Gaslighting young men and feeding them delusions to no end.

@surreal we should probably send him an invite jfl. He needs to be blackpilled now more than ever. He’s literally making a clown of himself.

iranian women, just like every other type of ethnic woman, are race traitors who instantly turn their backs on their men as soon they see the first glimpse of a White man. it disgusts me. The only reason iranian/MENA men are not getting fucked over similarly to other ethnics in this department is due to islamic laws and customs, as well as MENA countries not being popular travel destinations for JBW expats.

He actually has higher chances of marrying in Iran than in any nation in shit faggot West