Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Iranian men are the biggest simps it's disgusting

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
No one knows this shit. a while back i created a catfish istagram accout just to follow someone, my account had pics of a pretty average looking young girl.and i'm dead serious just a week after that when i checked my account there were around 100 guys who were simping for me in my dm. all of them were like "hi nazanin i hope you have nice day you're so cute where do you live? what do study? can you follow me back?" and shit like that.

even if a girl is ugly these niggas still simp for them it's unbelievable. i had a friend who borrowed a car from one of his friends to drive his gf around and at some point he let his retarded gf drive the car... dumb bitch crashed the car. now he works 2 jobs just to pay for the repairing of that guy's car and this nigga is still simping for her! :feelshaha:

or there's a shitty game called "mafia" it's very popular in iran. some people are called villagers and some called mafias . villagers should find mafias and eliminate them by convincing other villagers to vote for them. whenever i find a foid mafia i swear there is always a retarded simp who tries to defend her for no reason and ruin the whole fucking game.

a while ago i was talking to one of my friends about how men are better at stem they always win every single math/physics awards. and this retard tried to convince me that women are actualy just as good as men. they don't win major awards because they are oppressed!!!:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: like nigga why are you simping for foids while you're talking to a man?:ahegao::feelshaha:what's the point of this shit?:feelshaha:

This last one is the most disgusting simping i've seen in recent years. there this guy at our class who asked this chick can he borrow her phone to check some shit on google.after he was done he gave her the phone and said i'm sorry can i borrow your phone to call my mom? she said why didn't you just called your mom when you had my phone? i shit you not he said this:"well i borrowed your phone to check something on google not to call my mom, it's you're phone i can't just do whatever i want with it":feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

iranian men take simping to a new level

Frankly, after watching curries ask for bobs n vagene, nothing else surprises me tbh.

nigga why are you simping for foids while you're talking to a man?
Because he actually believes that shit. (((Their))) campaign of lies is successful because men can't even imagine how easy foids have it.

"well i borrowed your phone to check something on google not to call my mom, it's you're phone i can't just do whatever i want with it"
This isn't simping. I'd be pissed if someone borrowed my phone for something and the next minute they're doing something completely different on it.

Crazy how the number of Iranian incels is rising. Iran could be one of the worst countries for incels after curry and rice land

No one knows this shit. a while back i created a catfish istagram accout just to follow someone, my account had pics of a pretty average looking young girl.and i'm dead serious just a week after that when i checked my account there were around 100 guys who were simping for me in my dm. all of them were like "hi nazanin i hope you have nice day you're so cute where do you live? what do study? can you follow me back?" and shit like that.

even if a girl is ugly these niggas still simp for them it's unbelievable. i had a friend who borrowed a car from one of his friends to drive his gf around and at some point he let his retarded gf drive the car... dumb bitch crashed the car. now he works 2 jobs just to pay for the repairing of that guy's car and this nigga is still simping for her! :feelshaha:

or there's a shitty game called "mafia" it's very popular in iran. some people are called villagers and some called mafias . villagers should find mafias and eliminate them by convincing other villagers to vote for them. whenever i find a foid mafia i swear there is always a retarded simp who tries to defend her for no reason and ruin the whole fucking game.

a while ago i was talking to one of my friends about how men are better at stem they always win every single math/physics awards. and this retard tried to convince me that women are actualy just as good as men. they don't win major awards because they are oppressed!!!:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: like nigga why are you simping for foids while you're talking to a man?:ahegao::feelshaha:what's the point of this shit?:feelshaha:

This last one is the most disgusting simping i've seen in recent years. there this guy at our class who asked this chick can he borrow her phone to check some shit on google.after he was done he gave her the phone and said i'm sorry can i borrow your phone to call my mom? she said why didn't you just called your mom when you had my phone? i shit you not he said this:"well i borrowed your phone to check something on google not to call my mom, it's you're phone i can't just do whatever i want with it":feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

iranian men take simping to a new level
This explains @incelerated s behavior

Not gonna read one word.
Death to iran and iranians the lot of them are thieves.

jfl we all know barbarian and neanderthal men are the biggest simps and cucks of this planet.
if you have rubbed bbc cum on your skin so many times you turned into an alibino ape you are a simp, no question.
dont shoot the messenger you barbarian bitch it's you you have simp genetics and its brootal for you

based. we must nuke; iran, china and russia
Cope.

20 years from now china will have biggest economy
russia will have the strongest military
and iran will nuke you're beloved kikeland inshallah:feelshaha:

Last edited:
Cope.

20 years from now china will have biggest economy
russia will have the strongest military
and iran will nuke you're beloved kikeland inshallah:feelshaha:
cope more we have best trained warriors and most money you will lose war but the west will crumble in the next 200 years for sure
your men are weak and look even more neanderthalic than some eastern europeans

cope more we have best trained warriors and most money you will lose war but the west will crumble in the next 200 years for sure
your men are weak and look even more neanderthalic than some eastern europeans
Us and europe are done you retarded cuck. china will take over and europe will be muslim majority.

Us and europe are done you retarded cuck. china will take over and europe will be muslim majority.
you are so dumb lmao, not suprising with your iranian education you jihadist dog

if we win the cyber and economic war against china we will have 200 years more if men do not grow some balls and put our women in check.

most likely USA will become less powerful and Canada + EU will become superpowers again.

muslim majority because we show compassion to you sand niggers and what do yuo do? you pollute our gene pool with your "takbir" genetics you fucking subhuman

you are so dumb lmao, not suprising with your iranian education you jihadist dog

if we win the cyber and economic war against china we will have 200 years more if men do not grow some balls and put our women in check.

most likely USA will become less powerful and Canada + EU will become superpowers again.

muslim majority because we show compassion to you sand niggers and what do yuo do? you pollute our gene pool with your "takbir" genetics you fucking subhuman
Why are you so angry?:feelshaha::feelshaha:

200 years?? china will surpass us economy in 8 or 10 years you retarded ass cuck. by 2050 china's economy will be twice as big as america.

keep coping while china is cucking you and you're sisters/moms/daughters are getting fucked by tyrones and abdul chads:feelshaha::feelshaha:

god i can't stand these cuckservative retards.

Why are you so angry?:feelshaha::feelshaha:

200 years?? china will surpass us economy in 8 or 10 years you retarded ass cuck. by 2050 china's economy will be twice as big as america.

keep coping while china is cucking you and you're sisters/moms/daughters are getting fucked by tyrones and abdul chads:feelshaha::feelshaha:

god i can't stand these cuckservative retards.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: here mohammad let me give you european visa... you will come in an instant and leave your fugly uneducated inbred family immediately :feelskek::feelskek: you are coping so hard because you cannot smell barbarian femoids you salafi dog

EU will stand for hundreds more years until global warming cucks the planet

God you sound like a 12 year old.
imagine saying "god you sound like a 12 year old" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

i thought terrorist suicide bombers like you would have more testosterone you fucking salafi sheepfucker
i fucking hate sand niggers even more than neaderthals