Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Iranian foids ask Biden for help

No idea what she is asking for, I just hope she was curb stomped by one of those iranian police officERs (in fortnite)

No idea what she is asking for, I just hope she was curb stomped by one of those iranian police officERs (in fortnite)
Same, no idea what she's talking about but it's not good

Foid basically wants biden to eliminate the JCPOA or the Iran nuke deal with the EU which tends to cut off uranium stockpiles for iran in order for it to stop developing nuclear weapons and if biden says the JCPOA is dead Iran can openly develop nuclear weapons without the jews nosing in with their big fucking shnozes

Foid basically wants biden to eliminate the JCPOA or the Iran nuke deal with the EU which tends to cut off uranium stockpiles for iran in order for it to stop developing nuclear weapons and if biden says the JCPOA is dead Iran can openly develop nuclear weapons without the jews nosing in with their big fucking shnozes
Thanks for explaining

Talking about political issues like this, in front of everyone without a script. Man, Biden is either dumb or really bold.

Bidon will soon bring freedom and democracy to Iran with drone strikes.

Bidon will soon bring freedom and democracy to Iran with drone strikes.
Instead of missiles, they'll make huge dirty bombs and/or nukes and place them in trucks. Remember MW3? I'm sure that's possible, they wouldn't expect it.

The only reason foids in Iran are protesting is because they want to suck white Chad dick in Europe and America like all other ethnic whores. Fucking over for Iranian deathnics RIP

Talking about political issues like this, in front of everyone without a script. Man, Biden is either dumb or really bold.
He openly talks about his pedophilic nature towards "roaches." His brain isn't working anymore.

Instead of missiles, they'll make huge dirty bombs and/or nukes and place them in trucks. Remember MW3? I'm sure that's possible, they wouldn't expect it.