Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Iranian foid complains about the Iranian government

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
Over 60 k upvotes, and plenty of rewards :feelsUgh::feelsseriously:
If this was a fat hairy and old iranian man, no one would care
Society :feelsclown:

I hope she gets executed by the government too

Untitled22

:feelspuke::feelspuke:

I love redditor logic so much. Buying epic imaginary internet awards to a Chinese owned website will surely show it to bigoted, nazi, cuckservative Iranian government! Reddit do your thing!
If this was a fat hairy and old iranian man, no one would care
Never saw a single popular activist who is ugly as fuck. No one cares what uggos has to say

I love redditor logic so much. Buying epic imaginary internet awards to a Chinese owned website will surely show it to bigoted, nazi, cuckservative Iranian government! Reddit do your thing!
That'll show 'em!!

where's your burka stupid cunt

602.jpg

Yeah, i don't think anyone on this forum is going to lose sleep over those guys.

Hopefully the government finds and executes her (in Minecraft)

america israel and saudi liked this

602.jpg

Yeah, i don't think anyone on this forum is going to lose sleep over those guys.
She only cares because they're chadlites

lt was also posted by an Iranian.

holes making noise

If only my gov wasn't cucked.

Can’t wait to see the execution video.