Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Iran to use hypersonic missiles to attack Israel.

,@WacoGoesDown
@supersoldier
@lifesucksandyoudie
@WizardofSoda
@ethniccel1
@Anarcho Nihilist

@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Nothing ever happens
Hopefully, you're wrong(cope)

Cope Fresh Air GIF by shremps

Hopefully they actually do something with those

Israel cannot be destroyed as long as there are those who announce it.

Israel's sponsors in the form of the United Kingdom and the United States are still alive, which means Israel will be alive.
True, but I don't Think America has the capability to shoot down hypersonic missiles, Iran should take advantage of that and strike some high profile targets.

True, but I don't Think America has the capability to shoot down hypersonic missiles, Iran should take advantage of that and strike some high profile targets.
Then the United States will invade Iran through Turkey or Iraq to do to Iran what they did to Iraq in 2003.

Then the United States will invade Iran through Turkey or Iraq to do to Iran what they did to Iraq in 2003.
Iran is much harder to invade actually, Turkey and iraq are both allied to Iran, they can only strike through the Persian gulf.

Yes. Only Russia has them. They should take advantage of that.
When US will finish testing its hypersonic missiles I am sure that russian will be a joke in comparison, just like most military stuff from Russia in the last 30 years

Are they actual hypersonics or 'hypersonics' like Russia used in Ukraine?