Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "Iran Never Called Me An Incel"

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-

how did that shit get 1.4 million likes on Twitter of all places?

idgaf about jesus or Iran. Normies and keep participating in the Jew Wars and I'll just rot until the bombs stop dropping.

They must have not seen the part about jews and just assumed it was an anti trump thing.

Sneaky tweet about the Jews.

They must have not seen the part about jews and just assumed it was an anti trump thing.

I don't know how did they get past the incel part?

Maybe Twitter is more black pilled than we know people just pretend not to be so they don't get banned.

they would rope me for being a jew

based

Only because of Israel.

Islam has laws against messing with Jews. Just pay the tax and you'll be left alone. Not to say some uppity Sultan didn't oppress Jews or Christians at some time or another but if Muslims wanted to kill Jews they would have done so hundreds of years ago. Instead Jews and Christian lived under Islam for a long time.

But after the west used the middle east as their playground during World War II and after the creation of Israel Muslims just got pissed off.

they would rope me for being a jew

They would probably rope me too for not believing in God.

I'd still root for them. Between Social-gynocracy and Islam, I'd rather take my chances with Islam.

Clown world must be stopped. If a theocracy is what it takes to stop it, so be it.

Last edited:
I don't know how did they get past the incel part?

Maybe Twitter is more black pilled than we know people just pretend not to be so they don't get banned.
It's common knowledge at this point that purple-haired gargoyles use "incel" as an epithet against males with opinions they don't like.

Fake news. But 2,000+ is still a damn high amount of likes.

People is starting to wake up

Based and ALIpilled

A victory of the USA over Iran would put an end to one of the last bastions of sanity on the planet. Islamic countries are the last stronghold against Western degeneracy. If they fall, all else is lost.

I had "No vietnamese ever called me incel" with the same picture as my signature on a different site.

Based post with a based undertone. I'd like the post, too, if I had a Twatter account.

Based spin on Muhammed Ali

Iran is the only country the juice hasn't cucked yet

I don't get it