Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Iran just tested a nuclear weapon

There's a decent chance that Jerusalem will get annihilated by a nuke. I can't wait :feelsPop:
Nothingeverhappens66492   SoyBooru

I doubt it, but it'd be amazing if true.

Annoying pajeet accent

Let me know if something happens

I'm going to need more solid evidence than this. Could just be an excuse for the West to invade Iran, just like they did with Iraq in 2003

There's a decent chance that Jerusalem will get annihilated by a nuke. I can't wait :feelsPop:
Radiation will affect palestinians as well, and also remember Samson Option:

Things happen it's just not noticable until something big happens.

Nothing happens until it does.

Israel having 330 nukes: No problem make 330 more you have right to hide them from us and defend your land (aka entire middle east and part of the africa) :y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all:
Iran having a 1 (single) nuke: You devil spawn antisemite murderers of the jewish children how dare you we have to stop you now before it's too late :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Trumpy is ready to fight Iran with his fat mexicans, troons and feminists that are only people that would want to join woke army now. So good luck with that you faggot. :feelskek: